Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    gpless05 is offline Starter

Re: Onterrio is back!

hey does packers have a site like this?
    [img]http//i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/SkolPepper11/thefraycopy.jpg[/img]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"gpless05" wrote:
    hey does packers have a site like this?
    Nobody has a site like this!

Vomit on the floor, thats what the Packers site looks like!

"bono" wrote:
    Audioghost,
    first off: A. Green and A. Harris have not been found GUILTY (as far as I know) of the alledged acts of violence. O. Smith HAS been found quilty (he was caught with the whizzonator (sp)). That's probably the reason why he's getting so much coverage (in your eyes) than the two packer guys. Besides, after all the steroid use/drug use that's been going on in baseball, it's pretty much a guarantee that any athlete fooling around with any kind of drugs, etc will get primetime coverage.
    found guilty of what ? no legal action was takin' , no rules we're broken and no one spent the night in jail (wife beater) . untill he pisses dirty , owning a wizzanator doesn't mean sh!t . he can own as many bongs, zig -zags , pipes , hukka's , roach clips , and yes , wizzanators as he wants , it's his right . as long as pot isn't present , or used. battery is clearly against the law , and even worse when against the opposite sex. losers.

least if i get into a fist fight it's gonna be competative. well sh1t maybe those girls could give those punks a run for their money.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I say dump him. Trade him and CC to Jacksonvill and try to pick up DD. Then start M2!!!! Surprisingly enough, of all of our RBs I think M2 is the best.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    bono, why are u even on this site if u are a packer fan? incase you didnt notice, this is a vikings fan site. :lol:
    In all honesty, Bono is not too bad of a dude.

He had a rocky start, but is generally respectful and not a jiggly butt.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Bo-lon-no is full of baloney!!!
    And CC21 got a kiddo!!!! :roll: Where is PAVIkes fan? :lol: Immediate inflammation there!!! :twisted:

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Well on the rb note, i have been given the opportunity again this year to attend the nfl rookie photo shoot. As luck would have it troy and ciatrick have been selected to attend. Just my luck a die hard, bleed purple, piss gold (clean by the way) hee hee to get to meet these potential future stars of the already potent Vikes offense. Not bragging, but it's kinda cool to hand out with these kids and possibly get a few pics with them. If I get any I'll add them to my gallery in the next couple of weeks.
    I hope O Smith does clean up his act he's an excellent rb and would hate to see the guy suspended again but if he can't. Go bennet, go mewelde, go mo and last but not least go ciatrick.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"audioghost" wrote:
    It must be hard showing up to work every day with all those mics in your face! I can't hate on Onterrio...he had a face weiner (a white one at that) in his bag with dried urine....it wouldn't of helped him (league rules require the players to strip!) so really, he is about as guilty as 15% of women in America (a poll found that 15% of women in America admitted to owning a dildo). Honestly, Green beating his wife=no problem, Harris beating a stripper=no problem (both have barely any media coverage).....Smith carrying a fake P.P.=HUGE CATASTROPHY!!!! I guess I learned a little something about media bias in the last few days...(oh wait, Favre has been portrayed like a saint ever since he got in the league....even though he O.D.s on pain killers! What a hero (sarcasm).
    the reason the media is covering this story is because it is new and unusual... plus to the 31/32 of the NFL fanbase who don't give a damn about him, its funny as hell!

mark is offline Asst. Coach

"bono" wrote:
    Corey,
    are you new to "Bono" or what? Obviously you know notta about me, or else you wouldn't ask such a thing. Now, I could go 3 to 4 paragraphs on why I cruz around here, I won't! Ask some of the regulars on here about me (i.e. Ultra, Los (who so happens to be a packer backer as well), etc), they all know, and RESPECT it.
    YIKES! You call yourself a Viking Lover, and yet, don't know who I am?
    SHAME ON YOU, kiddo!
    I respect Los but not so much you.
    <!--
    sig -->

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    the reason the media is covering this story is because it is new and unusual... plus to the 31/32 of the NFL fanbase who don't give a gol 'darnit about him, its funny as hell!
    Yupper. Its not everyday a grown man is caught with a fake "dong"! :lol:

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Audioghost,
    first off: A. Green and A. Harris have not been found GUILTY (as far as I know) of the alledged acts of violence.
    Actually, I believe that Green was found guilty.

"bono" wrote:
    O. Smith HAS been found quilty (he was caught with the whizzonator (sp)).
    There is no law or league rule prohibiting the possession of a Whizzinator. The rule prohibits USING one (Intentionally trying to bypass or fool a drug screen). There is no proof that he did so.

"bono" wrote:
    That's probably the reason why he's getting so much coverage (in your eyes) than the two packer guys. Besides, after all the steroid use/drug use that's been going on in baseball, it's pretty much a guarantee that any athlete fooling around with any kind of drugs, etc will get primetime coverage.
    No, the reason is that your team looks so pathetic right now that no one cares what they do. Sort of like it was in the 70's and 80's. Minnesota draws flak because they're poised to run for the "Big Prize".

Caine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast