Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ongunlye

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Ongunlye

He wants Jevon Kearse type money. I know myself and others on this board think he is a by product of Jason Tayor and that is just our opinion, but I read that there are teams aroung the league that think the same thing and that is why nobody is biting. If his price tag would go down he might find a new team, but nobody wants to shell out until he proves he can do his thing without 2 other pro-bowlers on the same D-line
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

Ongunlye

We dont need o-gun....we will be fine he is asking to much dam money....we should be happy that we got udeze

Ongunlye

i like ogunleye. i followed his in college at indiana, because he gave michigan fits. i was suprised he didn't go high in the draft that year. however, i don't like spending huge money on any more players this year. i would rather bring in bradski at a bargain price to back up mixon (or perhaps take his place).brakens would be good to at a bargain price. both would be good run stopping ends with a little better pass rush, i think.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12