Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nooks is offline Starter

The ONE and ONLY thing I hate about football season.....

THE STUPID BEARS AND THEIR FANS!!!! I hate living in this city. The Bears SUCKED tonight yet they praise them. WHY?????? ESCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES!

UGH!!!!

WHY do I have to CONSTANTLY listen to talk about '85??? EVERYTHING reverts back to 1985 and tonight its "Its only preseason" But yet if they would have won it would be that they are the greatest team ever!

They should know THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE PAST HAVE NO FUTURE!!!

I HATE THE BEARS!!!!

Sorry...just a rant! :-)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I hate about football season.....

You tell 'em, Nooks!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Nooks is offline Starter

Ive been to A LOT of games in other cities and Bears fans are BY FAR the worst!!!! They are mean, disrespectful and purposly start fights. UGH!!!!!!! I need to move!!!!

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Yes, I believe we have had our fair share of Bears trolls on here.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Nooks is offline Starter

Oh man, they better not show up on here again! I'll go water wiggle on their a$$es!!!!

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

i assumed this would be knocking on the lack of cheerleaders. there should be at least a ratio of 1 cheerleader for every 500 fans(60000 fans=120 cheerleaders :grin

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

wow yogi that was random or was it?????

LaZyDaN is offline Waterboy

nooks, i totally feel u on this topic.. i'm also a vikings fan that lives in chicago. first of all, let me say that it's nice to hear from another vikes fan that lives in my town. personally i don't know anyone from chicago that likes the vikings.

anyway, aren't bears fans funny though.. the bears win a game or two in a row and everyone thinks it's 1985 again, LOL. and i know what u mean about the soldier field crowd. couple years back i went to a bears/vikings game. it ended up being the game where Tillman wrestles the ball away from Moss in the endzone.. which sucked!). anyway, i got these tickets as a birthday present from my dad so i didn't even know i was going to the game until the morning of. if only i would have known i was going i wouldn't have rushed and forget to wear my Moss jersey to the game. THANK GOD i didn't wear it to the game.. the vikings fans that i did see go to the game and wear minnesota jerseys/face paint/etc. were harassed like crazy! i even remember one bears fan spit on this one vikes fan. needless to say i didn't really enjoy the game because i was too scared to show my enthusiasm for the vikings.

in comparison the following week, i went to minnesota to watch the viking/chiefs game. at the metrodome i had a lot more fun. it wasn't just because it was vikings country but the fans are just better in minnesota. first of all, the minnesota fans get really pumped for their team. on game day, i went to the mall of america just before the game and it seemed like EVERYONE was wearing a vikings jersey. then i get to the stadium and as the PA is doing the viking introductions before the game the crowd went absolutely crazy. everyone was jumping up and down which made the stands shake. to me, bears fans aren't as enthusiastic for their team when i watched that game live in chicago. maybe it's because they're too cold being outside and all, lol.

there also ended up being 3 chiefs fans seated a few rows in front of me and the minnesota fans were MUCH more understanding compared to my experience the previous week in chicago. aside from booing them when they cheered on a good play by kansas city, they came nowhere close to the harassing i encountered at soldier field.

i also met this really nice family (that owned season tickets) and they talked to me the entire game. they were so nice. the mother, who was older, was telling me of all these stories of her experiences in the metrodome. she even told me that she used to date Fran Tarkenton! i also made a huge sign that i brought to the game because i was hoping to get on tv. whenever the tv cameras would point to the crowd she actually helped we hold it up and would jump up and down and scream with me to hopefully get the camera man's attention; which we never did.

anyway, this post turned out to be a lot longer than i thought.. sorry for that. really i just wanted to say that the vikings are a better team, with better fans.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"Nooks" wrote:
    I HATE THE BEARS!!!!

Sorry...just a rant! :-)
    Not nearly as much as I hate the Packers.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

I dont like the bears or the sux, but the city of chicago is great! Oh yeah they have the cubbies there too. Bears fans pretty much keep their mouths shut when they come to the dome. Only a few days left until i am at the dome again! the best time of the year is upon us.
    You republican whore!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast