Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

One-On-One With Minnesota Vikings Legend Chuck For

Q. What play do you think defined your career?

A. I think my versatility defined my career more than one single play did. I could do things other guys couldn't do. I could go out for a pass and catch the ball with one hand behind my head. Nobody else could do that. I was the first guy to be used out of the backfield as a receiving threat.

(Man in background): There wasn't anybody after you like that until Marshall Faulk.

(Foreman): Faulk? No. Faulk was good but he wasn't next. It was Roger Craig. It went me, Craig, and then you can fill in the blanks with whoever you want after that.
    One-On-One With Minnesota Vikings Legend Chuck Foreman
    Marrdro's comment follows:
    I know, I know, but this one is interesting.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:One-On-One With Minnesota Vikings Legend Chuck For

Marrdro wrote:

A. I think my versatility defined my career more than one single play did. I could do things other guys couldn't do. I could go out for a pass and catch the ball with one hand behind my head. Nobody else could do that. I was the first guy to be used out of the backfield as a receiving threat.

(Man in background): There wasn't anybody after you like that until Marshall Faulk.

(Foreman): Faulk? No. Faulk was good but he wasn't next. It was Roger Craig. It went me, Craig, and then you can fill in the blanks with whoever you want after that.
    Roger Craig is a horribly under-appreciated member of those great Niner teams. I don't think he's HoF material, to be honest, but he does belong in the discussion.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:One-On-One With Minnesota Vikings Legend Chuck For

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Roger Craig is a horribly under-appreciated member of those great Niner teams. I don't think he's HoF material, to be honest, but he does belong in the discussion.

=Z=
    He should have been a Viking from the onset of his career IMHO.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg