Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

One humble opinion

After watching the Skins game, and learning that the Vikes had to play the Pack I was very concerned. However, after 3 days to think about it I feel that this was the best matchup Minnesota could hope for. Minnesota is a team who came out FLAT last week, if they were going to get up for anyone it would be the Packers. I think Minnesota will be playing their biggest game and will come out like that. If Daunte has one of the days he is capable of Minnesota could win this game and build on it to at least the NFC title game. This is a defining moment for Daunte and I for one think he will take advantage of it.. Skol Vikes!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Re: One humble opinion

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    After watching the Skins game, and learning that the Vikes had to play the Pack I was very concerned. However, after 3 days to think about it I feel that this was the best matchup Minnesota could hope for. Minnesota is a team who came out FLAT last week, if they were going to get up for anyone it would be the Packers. I think Minnesota will be playing their biggest game and will come out like that. If Daunte has one of the days he is capable of Minnesota could win this game and build on it to at least the NFC title game. This is a defining moment for Daunte and I for one think he will take advantage of it.. Skol Vikes!
    Yes, and if the Vikings end up loosing by 3 points again.. then I will jump off of a 3 foot bridge.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

One humble opinion

if the vikings cannot get up for a regular season game that was essentailly a playoff game for them, that is absolutely absurd.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

One humble opinion

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    if the vikings cannot get up for a regular season game that was essentailly a playoff game for them, that is absolutely absurd.
    "essentially" a Play-Off game and "A Play-Off Game" are not the same thing.

But you keep hoping.

Caine

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

One humble opinion

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    What are you talking about? It was a three point game, lost on the last play of the game. I expect a close game again, just like the first two, except ending in favor of the good guys this time. :cheers:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

One humble opinion

im thinkin jwalk needs to worry about his packers and how they have no one to stop our recievers.. all we have to do is wut...hold green to under 100 on the ground and take favre out of the game....only takes 1 hit

berserkers is offline Rookie

One humble opinion

I agree that this is the best match-up that the Vikings could hope for in the first round, but I am still very pessimistic about them being able to pull it out. I certainly hope I am wrong. I don't know if I could take another defeat at the hands of the Packers this season...
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

One humble opinion

"rkuriger04" wrote:
    im thinkin jwalk needs to worry about his packers and how they have no one to stop our recievers.. all we have to do is wut...hold green to under 100 on the ground and take favre out of the game....only takes 1 hit
    wow, i think you need to take a good look in the mirror. you guys let ladell betts run wild for 115 yards was it? good luck on getting good hits with your soft defensive front. kevin williams and lance johnstone are the only guys that can get pressure on favre. im sure favre will have no problem torching your porous defense and our running attack is at full strength. you talk like your defense has been stopping people all year.

by the way, how did you fantasitc receivers (with the exception of burleson) do against us the last time we played?
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

One humble opinion

our tight end torched you for I think 4 plays of 20+ yards!! Is that enough?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

One humble opinion

i believe he said receivers and nothing about tight ends

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast