Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    speedracer216 is offline Waterboy

Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

"Json" wrote:
    Bear rans are some of the most rude people I have met.
    They have sucked for so many years and once they start winning it's amazing how many come out the wood works and talk smack the entire time.
    I'm sure there are viking fans like this but I really noticed it this weekend when I went to the sports bar to watch the game.
    actually, as a bills fan living in IL, i can tell you that the Bears fans are always there even when the team is terrible. they aren't frontrunners. the only difference is that they would take a nap during the game. now they actually watch.

"speedracer216" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Bear rans are some of the most rude people I have met.
    They have sucked for so many years and once they start winning it's amazing how many come out the wood works and talk smack the entire time.
    I'm sure there are viking fans like this but I really noticed it this weekend when I went to the sports bar to watch the game.
    actually, as a bills fan living in IL, i can tell you that the Bears fans are always there even when the team is terrible. they aren't frontrunners. the only difference is that they would take a nap during the game. now they actually watch.
    alright, I won't say that all Vikings fans OR Bills OR Bears fans stick with there team through thick and thin, but NOBODY from EITHER SIDE should talk like nobody on their side does or everybody on the otherside didn't. Every team has bandwagon fans and fans who stuck through the rough spots. I actually am one of the latter. My first season of being a huge Viking's fan, I stuck with them even though they missed the playoffs after starting 6-0 (I'm a teenager, so that's why it was only a couple years ago that I became a big fan). I didn't switch to my dad's Bears or my best friends Packers. On the other hand, I'm sure there were a bunch of people ditched the Vikes, like a lot of people here in Michigan have ditched the Lions. It's the same with EVERY TEAM that goes through a bad stretch: many stay loyal, but also many leave; or when the team starts doing good bandwagon fans jump on.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

no fanbase likes watching their team lose, and not many follow their teams as closely as us fans that spend our time on forums like this.

its expected to lose some fan base when the teams lose - no matter where you play

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"wyORbilZfan" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    So far the Buffalo fans are a whole lot less annoying than the Bears'!
    Bills fans are very classy.
    We have high standards.
    ur just a stuckup bitch thats never cracked a smile in her lifetime..who gets mad at a teams fans for posting who their players look like? pathetic!..my favorite basketball player in sam cassell, and hes like the ugliest alien in the universe..unless your husband is on that list of bills players, i suggest you lighten up
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12