Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    speedracer216 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7

    One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    you got it started, we're keepin it going.

    on good turn deserves another! Check out the vikings look-alikes here!

    http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/1301591/ShowThread.aspx#1301591

  2. #2
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    Not Doogie Houser, it is Opie

    Too-Shay BTW

    All in good fun...

  3. #3
    speedracer216 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    yeah, if you think of any go ahead and post them over on that link

    this is a nice change of pace from the normal "your team sucks i wish they were dead" crap you usually see from opponents

  4. #4
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    "speedracer216" wrote:
    this is a nice change of pace from the normal "your team sucks i wish they were dead" crap you usually see from opponents
    True!

  5. #5
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "speedracer216" wrote:
    this is a nice change of pace from the normal "your team sucks i wish they were dead" crap you usually see from opponents
    True!
    So far the Buffalo fans are a whole lot less annoying than the Bears'!

  6. #6
    Prophet Guest

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "speedracer216" wrote:
    this is a nice change of pace from the normal "your team sucks i wish they were dead" crap you usually see from opponents
    True!
    So far the Buffalo fans are a whole lot less annoying than the Bears'!
    Not surprising.
    A lot of the water that the Bears' fans drink comes from Wisconsin.
    You can only expect so much from a Fib that is drinking water from Wisconsin.

  7. #7
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "speedracer216" wrote:
    this is a nice change of pace from the normal "your team sucks i wish they were dead" crap you usually see from opponents
    True!
    So far the Buffalo fans are a whole lot less annoying than the Bears'!
    Not surprising.
    A lot of the water that the Bears' fans drink comes from Wisconsin.

    You can only expect so much from a Fib that is drinking water from Wisconsin.
    story from last March: http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_089162027.html


    ...and watch who you're calling a Fib. I'm from Illinois!

  8. #8
    wyORbilZfan's Avatar
    wyORbilZfan is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    So far the Buffalo fans are a whole lot less annoying than the Bears'!
    Bills fans are very classy.
    We have high standards.
    I am a Ball Burglar. Are you? www.ballburglars.com "Baby Herd Defense" by BeastofTheEast. Good stuff, BOE.

  9. #9
    Prophet Guest

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "speedracer216" wrote:
    this is a nice change of pace from the normal "your team sucks i wish they were dead" crap you usually see from opponents
    True!
    So far the Buffalo fans are a whole lot less annoying than the Bears'!
    Not surprising.
    A lot of the water that the Bears' fans drink comes from Wisconsin.

    You can only expect so much from a Fib that is drinking water from Wisconsin.
    story from last March: http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_089162027.html


    ...and watch who you're calling a Fib. I'm from Illinois!
    Non-Viking FIBs.
    I bet you drink water shipped in from somewhere else too.

  10. #10
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: One good turn.... Vikings look alikes from buffalobills.com!!

    Bear rans are some of the most rude people I have met.
    They have sucked for so many years and once they start winning it's amazing how many come out the wood works and talk smack the entire time.
    I'm sure there are viking fans like this but I really noticed it this weekend when I went to the sports bar to watch the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings turn the corner!
    By jargomcfargo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 08:13 PM
  2. Five who could turn a good season into a great one - John Clayton
    By JSRasmus2698 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 01:05 PM
  4. Brad Childress: One very good turn
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 03:35 AM
  5. Vikings: Turn this thing around
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 07:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •