Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMG YES!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: OMG YES!!

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:
    Great win for us...but c'mon Childress....talk about letting Chicago back into with absolutely putrid play calling at the end, out and out GIVING the bears field position at the 50 no less!
    It's lucky we had AD to run that kick back...oh well...at least Childress had AD back there in the first place!
    I guess he's 50-50!
    I'm gonna check and see if you were one of the guys who said he shouldn't be returning kicks.

;D

I'm the one who started all that Marr.....I still think he shouldn't be playing ST's on a full time basis...

But in that case, with a tied game and very little time left, YES, you put your best player back there, which they did........And the outcome was one that we all hoped it would be...

AD had a super great game, and this kid will only get better, now thats scarry good for us...
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

crazyB is offline Starter

great game all we need now is for the defence and offence to have a good game on the same day.
    thank god we have AP all day.
    8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:
    Great win for us...but c'mon Childress....talk about letting Chicago back into with absolutely putrid play calling at the end, out and out GIVING the bears field position at the 50 no less!
    It's lucky we had AD to run that kick back...oh well...at least Childress had AD back there in the first place!
    I guess he's 50-50!
    I'm gonna check and see if you were one of the guys who said he shouldn't be returning kicks.

;D
    Don't waste energy on the doubters my purple friend. The burst of confidence this win will give this young team will carry through to beating the cowboys next week. Then the doubters will be silenced.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123