Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: OMG YES!!

  1. #11
    x-ray jeff's Avatar
    x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    812

    Re: OMG YES!!

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    as a rule all pp.o personnael must nude up for all future games
    Man Law!

  2. #12
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: OMG YES!!

    locked and loaded
    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #13
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: OMG YES!!

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    as a rule all pp.o personnael must nude up for all future games
    i'll volunteer!!
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  4. #14
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: OMG YES!!



    As a member of PPO and a Vikings Fan for Life...




    I'll be proud to serve my friends and team, in all my NAKEDNESS, from this day forward....




    Even the cops are running around here naked now....
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #15
    CanuckVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    278

    Re: OMG YES!!

    Great win for us...but c'mon Childress....talk about letting Chicago back into with absolutely putrid play calling at the end, out and out GIVING the bears field position at the 50 no less!
    It's lucky we had AD to run that kick back...oh well...at least Childress had AD back there in the first place!
    I guess he's 50-50!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

  6. #16
    deadzone50's Avatar
    deadzone50 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    55

    Re: OMG YES!!

    Congrats on the W, I was purple all the way! Wooo Hooo!
    ;D

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: OMG YES!!

    "CanuckVike" wrote:
    Great win for us...but c'mon Childress....talk about letting Chicago back into with absolutely putrid play calling at the end, out and out GIVING the bears field position at the 50 no less!
    It's lucky we had AD to run that kick back...oh well...at least Childress had AD back there in the first place!
    I guess he's 50-50!
    I'm gonna check and see if you were one of the guys who said he shouldn't be returning kicks.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    Nooks is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    270

    Re: OMG YES!!

    BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    VIKES WIN + BEARS LOSS = BONUS DAY!!!!!!!!


    I am on cloud 900!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (of course I had a heart attack during the game but my heart has resumed beating!)

  9. #19
    Blood Purple is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    24

    Re: OMG YES!!

    Great WIN Vikes! Way too soft on defense the last 5 minutes. AP and Longwell need to get gameballs. I hope Chilly learns a few things from this game. Congradulations to all!

  10. #20
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,869

    Re: OMG YES!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:
    Great win for us...but c'mon Childress....talk about letting Chicago back into with absolutely putrid play calling at the end, out and out GIVING the bears field position at the 50 no less!
    It's lucky we had AD to run that kick back...oh well...at least Childress had AD back there in the first place!
    I guess he's 50-50!
    I'm gonna check and see if you were one of the guys who said he shouldn't be returning kicks.

    ;D
    No doubt, thats why he is returning kicks.
    I haven't seen his total offense for the game, but 220+ rushing + receptions + kickoff returns, he had to get close to 350yds today.
    Talk about a stud.

    Very impressed with BWade's catch and Longwell's 55 yarder to pull this thing out.


    You can cry all you want about letting them in the game, but bottom line is they didn't win.
    The Vikings made the last plays and go home with a W in Soldier field.
    Just like CC predicted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •