Thread: OMG INTENSITY

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

OMG INTENSITY

It has long been missing from the Vikings play but they found it after giving up a safety. Now we will see if they can keep it. That one word is the secret of making and staying in the play-offs. The punt after the safety saw a Viking special team player lay a hit on Detroit's return man that I felt, and from that point on there was a new team on the field. I will also say it looks like Culpepper finally took over the leadership role when he called the offense over to him in the third quarter. As for Tice he still continues to make the wrong calls like not going for the field goal in the first half and comming away with no points as the team was struggling.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

OMG INTENSITY

I do agree with Tice's call to go for it on 4th and 1 but i dont agree with linehans play call on that play. Just stupid, when you got a moble QB and Moe Williams whats the point in risking a throw when you got someone as dependable as moe to gain 1 freakin yard.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

OMG INTENSITY

Remember dependable Moe on that 4th and one in the Arizona game last year? Not saying I don't agree with you in this case though.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

OMG INTENSITY

Dude, how often does Moe let us down? Better Moe then some bullsh*t fade call to Cambell, or whatever it was.

Italian i dont recall what play your talking about in the AZ game, all i remeber was the 4th and 1 on the goal line when pepp tried a throw to klien. Was there another one?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

OMG INTENSITY

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I do agree with Tice's call to go for it on 4th and 1 but i dont agree with linehans play call on that play. Just stupid, when you got a moble QB and Moe Williams whats the point in risking a throw when you got someone as dependable as moe to gain 1 freakin yard.
    I agree, I liked the fact that Tice had some balls and went for it, but I would have liked to see a rollout or something where Daunte was moving out in some open space with the option to run or pass. Preferably to the wide side of the field!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

OMG INTENSITY

At home against the Paper Lions, I wouldn't have went for it. Maybe on the road. That 3 points would have helped psycologically

I like the Daunte Huddle on the sidelines. He looked his teamates in the eyes and told them how it was going to be. ===== Leader

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

OMG INTENSITY

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I agree. The play was bad, the decision to go for it wasn't. The Vikes tried to get "cute" and it almost cost them big time.

Nice to see the "D" for a change.

Nice to see Culpepper taking charge of the "O".

Now, the big question....can they carry it over?

Caine