Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

Re: OMG! I had to see it to believe it!

oh yeah!
    I could go for a nice asuage right now.
    My muscles are so tight after a long night and early morning.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

sodaknick is offline Starter

"Billy" wrote:
    oh yeah!

I could go for a nice asuage right now.

My muscles are so tight after a long night and early morning.
    I thought asuage was what gets flushed in the bathroom. Like, "the drain backed up and asuage got all over the floor. Better call the plumber.".

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

And barring more trouble off the field -- or consequences from previous incidents that keep him from playing football -- Robinson expects Sunday's game against New Orleans to be the first in a long career in Green Bay.
    a long career in GB? poor guy.

"The Green Bay Packers have given me the opportunity, and I'm going to try to make this my home," Robinson said. "I'm going to try to retire as a Green Bay Packer."
    sounds a lot like his speach he gave when Tice gave him an "opportunity" after being just released from an alcohol reabilitation center

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Del Rio Guest

If the guy had one of the worst drop percentages in Seattle then how is supposed to hold onto a ball thrown by Brett Favre?

You know those football clips where the guy see's the ball and it turns into something in his mind that will help him catch it better?...........

Step into Koren's shoes imagine running a 30 yard post looking up seeing the ball spiraling towards you and having it morph into a big can of beer..........

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    Maybe it will asuage your conscience to know that the league did suspend Koren 4 games for that incident in Washington.
    gol 'darnit it josdin!
    It is early on a friday and I haven't had enough caffeine yet.
    Stop using words that I have to look up. ;D
    Not only did I give you a new word to look up, but I mis-spelled* it, too, to make it harder to find. It's another one of those little things I do just to make your life more difficult.
    :P

[size=7pt]*oops... oh well, nothing a little post editing won't take care of.[/size]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    And barring more trouble off the field -- or consequences from previous incidents that keep him from playing football -- Robinson expects Sunday's game against New Orleans to be the first in a long career in Green Bay.
    a long career in GB? poor guy.

"The Green Bay Packers have given me the opportunity, and I'm going to try to make this my home," Robinson said. "I'm going to try to retire as a Green Bay Packer."
    sounds a lot like his speach he gave when Tice gave him an "opportunity" after being just released from an alcohol reabilitation center
    I think he is gonna retire as a Winnepeg Blue Bomber at this rate!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet Guest

"Del" wrote:
    If the guy had one of the worst drop percentages in Seattle then how is supposed to hold onto a ball thrown by Brett Favre?

You know those football clips where the guy see's the ball and it turns into something in his mind that will help him catch it better?...........

Step into Koren's shoes imagine running a 30 yard post looking up seeing the ball spiraling towards you and having it morph into a big can of beer..........

If that's the case, he'll be catching the ball.
    He'll have plenty of time to think about Favre's passes while the boys in the klink are making passes at him.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

If that's the case, he'll be catching the ball.
    He'll have plenty of time to think about Favre's passes while the boys in the klink are making passes at him.
    Why do you think he is going to play with Farve. name another player that gets more man love than him in the NFL?

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I don't know why he hasn't been suspended yet. The whizzinator, and Ricky Williams got their penalties pretty quick.

And BTW ItalianStallion, if you read this, you're sig isn't working, the Image tags are messed up.

Oh he will retire as a packer, after he is sent to jail for 10 years in october he will never play football again. In ten years i'll head to green bay to have koren ask me if i want to supersize that meal.
    You republican whore!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123