Thread: OMG!!!!!!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

OMG!!!!!!

Look at Daunte and Randys stats after that 98 yd td 456 yds passing and 215 yds recieving is that a high for both of them in yards wow
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

OMG!!!!!!

WAIT A SECOND duh gamecast sucks it just said duante and randy had a 98 yard td pass now its saying 2 yards god i wish i could watch the games on tv live
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

OMG!!!!!!

Yeah, but the Gamecast does show that Pep has a very high passer rating for the game (higher than even McCrab). Thank God those fumbles don't count against him. Vikes win even with all of the problems. WOW!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

OMG!!!!!!

Yes the Vikings were lucky if this game was played in Chicago I think it turns out different as it seems the reffs are really calling in favor of the home teams this year instead of calling a good game!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

OMG!!!!!!

the refs are horrible every where. this year they are just bad there making football kinda boring
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi