Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

OL Last Glaring Hole Address (Bleacher Report)

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: OL Last Glaring Hole Address (Bleacher Report)

Last glaring hole? Yeah, probably. Last hole? We'll see I guess once preseason starts.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1104118
    Last glaring hole? Yeah, probably. Last hole? We'll see I guess once preseason starts.
    Your not allowed in BR threads.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104120
    that's why I don't read them, just comment with my own thoughts.

Let me guess, without reading, mac is lazy, Charlie got lit up in practice, Hutch is declining, Sully hasn't impressed/injury prone, Herrerra is injury prone, Degeare has been getting worked in practice and Load took a big step backwards last season.

We re-signed COok as insurance, the Fusco kid will take a while to catch on and Love might wind up starting at some point.

was I off?

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1104123
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104120
    that's why I don't read them, just comment with my own thoughts.

Let me guess, without reading, mac is lazy, Charlie got lit up in practice, Hutch is declining, Sully hasn't impressed/injury prone, Herrerra is injury prone, Degeare has been getting worked in practice and Load took a big step backwards last season.

We re-signed COok as insurance, the Fusco kid will take a while to catch on and Love might wind up starting at some point.

was I off?
    A little off, but not too bad.

I was following until the author threw this nugget in:
    It isnít a problem that is too complex for the Vikings, either; in fact, Occamís razor applies here: a simple answer to a seemingly unnecessary complex situation.
    He then goes on to say absolutely nothing other than there are a lot of scenarios that could play out. Occam's razor my ass.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

I thought for a moment Marr wanted to have his glory hole addressed on a bleacher report inch:

dfosterf is offline Coach

This is how good you will be. If this line is good, you will compete... If not, you will not. Sad your (basically ENTIRE fanbase still has no legitimate appreciation of how seasons are won and lost)

Instead-- You will whine about the passing, the receiving, the special teams and the coaching. You will completely ignore what is being told to you in this context. This is mostly because you are hard-headed and foolish. imo

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "dfosterf" #1104174
    This is how good you will be. If this line is good, you will compete... If not, you will not. Sad your (basically ENTIRE fanbase still has no legitimate appreciation of how seasons are won and lost)

Instead-- You will whine about the passing, the receiving, the special teams and the coaching. You will completely ignore what is being told to you in this context. This is mostly because you are hard-headed and foolish. imo
    Thank you for the enlightenment there you old swami of the curdled dairy products. I would have never got that one without you.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/38453/179/2011-offensive-line-rankings

32. Minnesota Vikings (3)

LT: *Charlie Johnson
    LG: Steve Hutchinson
    C: John Sullivan
    RG: *Chris DeGeare
    RT: Phil Loadholt

This offensive line was a liability last season, and it's gotten much worse. Right guard Anthony Herrera (ACL, triceps surgeries) is likely headed for PUP to open the season, but he's not the Vikings' biggest loss. That honor goes to left tackle Bryant McKinnie, who gained so much unhealthy weight during the lockout that Minnesota had to release him a few days into camp. Johnson has been getting eaten alive by Jared Allen and Everson Griffen so far in August, and is better suited to guard. Hutchinson's performance has declined so rapidly that there were rumors he'd be cut in the offseason. Sullivan is replacement-level at best and DeGeare is a total projection. Adrian Peterson will be running behind the worst offensive line of his career this season.

Biggest beneficiary: Percy Harvin. Vikings must feature inside receiver.
    Seems others think we've finally hit rock bottom.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "dfosterf" #1104174

Say the guy who's QB has taken some of the worst beatings in recent years? That fact remains, winning and losing is not just on OL. Your QB had a problem getting rid of the ball and often would not take chances, because of this he got his ass handed to him all the time. Your coaching staff went back and shortened his drops to 3 yard strikes and the team's play improved. No chances to the Oline... but a simple correction. Your smugness is apparent. Just know I will be laughing inside when you guys struggle this season thanks you trying to augment your offense for Finely and your

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast