purple pain is offline Waterboy

Oklahoma's WR Kenny Stills

I would love to see Oklahoma's Kenny Stills in Purple & Gold this season. This kid is lighting quick off the snap, MMA trained & blue collar through & through. Watched him work out with former Cowboys WR Michael Ervin on the NFL Network & I think we could get him in the 4th or 5th round. I think he is going to be a stud in the NFL. He did have some issues in college but after hearing him talk about his mis-judgments I think it's all in the past. Draft him Vikings!!!!!!!

30whales is offline Training Camp
    He does look good in purple images-1-.jpg

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni
    LOL! Is that pic for real!?

My roommate is from OK, so that is the one college team I watch semi regularly, and I agree, as a 4th or 5th round pick, he'd be a great addition. Kid is a tough blocker too.

There are quite a few good, mid round WR prospects this year...I just hope we add more than a pair of 4th round flyers this year.
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    We need more than a 4th or 5th rd guy at WR, but he would be a nice addition in the later rounds. It would be nice to completely overhaul the WR group and have all of them be good for a change instead of what we have had the past how many years.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Won't be there in the 4th. SHould be gone by early third. He ran too well at the combine. Speed kills/