Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

OK. We lost. What can we do about it?

Ok. Now that the second game is over and we lost yet again what do you guys think we can do about our team? I never thought I would be saying this but our team looks like garbage out there. We need a serious spark or something of that sort to wake our team up. I don't want people responding to this by saying "Get Moss back" or "bench culpepper for the rest of the season".

We need something that will actually help us. I say we get David Dixon back for a start. While listening to the announcers during the game, I remember that they said something about us getting a REAL fullback to help the running game. That would also help a lot.

I think that this period is where we see how good of an owner Zygi really is. We need to see him make some big moves to put our team in the right direction, especially on Offense. Right now firing coaches isn't going to exactly help because it is the beginning of the season..... I am just so confused. WHAT TO DO!?!?!? :???:

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: OK. We lost. What can we do about it?

1. Fire Tice
    2. Bench Culpepper
    3. Profit

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Isn't Kleinsasser a real fullback? I think getting Dixon back would help out a little bit to. I really dont know though. We are really bad.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I just don't know anymore.. Maybe PPE our guy Koren can come in and do something for us

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I just don't know anymore.. Maybe PPE our guy Koren can come in and do something for us

That's it! We need the visor!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Well, lets start with what needs fixing:

1) "O" line is a leaky faucet
    2) QB - a) throws lots of int's b) holds onto the ball too long c) doesn't run, even given his size d) cant see open WR's
    3) WR - a) our #1, is not a #1 NFL wr b) can't stretch the field c) don't come back to the ball when #2 is going on
    4) "D" line - a) no pressure on QB b) get tired too easily, even when on the field a lot
    5) "D" linebackers - a) look lost on the field b) no true leader c) dont tackle well
    6) "D" secondary - a) get burnt b) leave the field for "minor" injuries (ehh, smooty) c) look lost
    7) Coaching staff - a) team looks umprepaired mentally, gameplanning, and in conditioning

** Pick your spot ... didn't even go into poor special teams coverage and lack of a return game on punts or kickoffs ... where to start?? I bet Wilfi will find a spot real soon **

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

That's it! We need the visor!
    You know it! Maybe he can take Burly's spot eventually.. Burly isn't a number 1 WR

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Isn't Kleinsasser a real fullback? I think getting Dixon back would help out a little bit to. I really dont know though. We are really bad.

Dave is WAY out of shape ... would be too late to in the season before he'd be back in shape and is old. Tice is over him. I thought he was an option also, before I heard he was 35 lbs. over playing weight.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

A) Keep Moore as the starter.
    B) Get Koren Robinson his pads and some shoes.
    C) Try to get Dixon's big body back in the center of that defense that keeps getting pushed into dauntes stomach.
    D) Gosh damnit we can turn the ball OVER!!!

God forgive me for even suggesting it (thoughts of the horrible Hershel Walker deal comes to mind) but if we could get a solid running back it would help out ALOT. So, ummm, there's this guy down in Miami that they are probably looking to offload for relatively cheap.....

I know we don't need another locker room cancer but if he could take some pressure off of Pep then maybe it might be worth it.

-DD

Plus, he and Onterrio and Koren and Kelly could "hang out" together.
    The Betic Always Gets His Shot!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast