Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

OK, We look good but.....

I am encouraged. Our Offfense. Daunte Scary accurate and healthy. Randy's the man, Nate looking better, Jimmy signed, Lot's of running backs, O-line looking good. Got the necessary upgrades on D, winfield, Thomas, Udeze.

But....

Russell, offord, williams, robinson, Injured, good players but no depth on D. Running game looking a little off, Smith suspended, Mixon suspended. Can we avoid another typical choke?
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I think so! But I'm a very optimistic fan!

me to TNT and good point bigdog but only if everyone is clicking on all cylinders when they hit the gridiron if not it will look like the falcons game all over
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Let's just say I'm not as confident in our team as I was 6 months ago.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

C'mon, we didn't play that bad against the falcons did we? I didn't get to see the game, but from what I gathered it was our second stringers that lost the game for us!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

yea that what I am afraid of like bigdog say if our first string don't stay healthy and off the substances that is what could be walking on the girdiron as the Vikings but no matter I'll still be here tip a few and cheering them on.
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think our first stringers will be alright. We just have to pray for no serious injuries!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

WTF guys come on its only the preseason i know i get exited to but damn we cant base anything off the preseason (like the falcons loss). I'm not worried one bit about the running game at all both teams we palyed wanted to stop the run they put 8 men in the box so we started winging the ball down field if teams want to put 8 men in the box they will pay big time.

It could be worse we could be having the problems the dolphins are having or the injury problems the eagles are facing.

I'm still optomistic and believe we will have a big season Bennett looks fantastic, Pepp is better then ever, Burelson has a year under his belt, we still got dependible ole Moe, and the we are returning all starters on the O line from a year ago we have a recieving TE, Jimmy, Birk will be back.

We drafted Udeze he looks great hovans back to his quick self, K williams is a beast, Claborne is healthy, EJ is fast young and smart, Thomas has 4.4 speed and hes 250, we got Winfield who some believe he's the best tackler pound for pound in the NFL. Brain Russell is smart and head hunter and has good hands (never seen him drop a ball before that falcons game) chavous B Williams enough said.

Elling is looking good making all but one of his field goals in pre season, kicked one deep in the end zone the other night against the falcons. We got a real punter.

I mean come on it could be worse, crockett could still be playin LB for us. Thers no way we can get worse from last year, we can only improve, we have better depth at safety if they get healthy, Raonall is healthy for once rod davis looks good, we have RB's golore, WR's, and arguable the best back up QB in the league. Things still look good we havnt had a season ending injury, but we have to stay healthy, there will be some injuries theres no doubt just like every year but we have better depth then we did last year, everything is better and we were 9-7 should have been better, I'm still very optomistic.

bltizkrieg is offline Waterboy

The Vikings learned a lot from their worst experience last season. I believe that this will be a different team when the 2004 season begins.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

I agree with you there BLITZ, I believe that they will use the Arizona game as a reminder that they can't let up at any point through out the season. I look for a completely different mindset this year.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast