Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: OK Now I have to say Our Team Is Alot Better than It showed.

"Nooks" wrote:
    What I want to know is when they overturned the fumble cus of the 12 men, what was Chilly screaming about? What was his argument? I had to leave and didnt get to see anything but him going crazy.

Can anyone fill me in?
    He as complaining about a substitution, but there were still 12 men so I don't understand his point.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Nooks" wrote:
    What I want to know is when they overturned the fumble cus of the 12 men, what was Chilly screaming about? What was his argument? I had to leave and didnt get to see anything but him going crazy.

Can anyone fill me in?
    He as complaining about a substitution, but there were still 12 men so I don't understand his point.

Because, when
    the ball was snapped, our 12th man was about 1 yard away from the side line and running to get off the field...He came
    up short...But I believe, Chilly was trying to point out the fact that the Skins had a player change also, if this is true, then the refs are obligated to slow up the play to give us the chance to substitute also..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

because Chilly is a dumb ass and he knows it. So he is pissed and thats the bottom line. we need stone cold steve austin to come in and take out the chilly master one time. Give him the stunner, maybe wake him up with a touch of reality. Hey Chilly lights out boy pack ur bags No play offs thanks for nothing! You gave us hope and Crushed us again. Another Great offensive mind! All because we keep letting go these defensive GODs go!
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"purplepowered" wrote:
    because Chilly is a dumb jiggly butt and he knows it. So he is pissed and thats the bottom line. we need stone cold steve austin to come in and take out the chilly master one time. Give him the stunner, maybe wake him up with a touch of reality. Hey Chilly lights out boy pack ur bags No play offs thanks for nothing! You gave us hope and Crushed us again. Another Great offensive mind! All because we keep letting go these defensive GODs go!
    Usually I don't pick on grammar or spelling as lord knows I make some myself, but damn, what the hell does that mean?
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

buliwyf is offline Training Camp

You're right on in your estimation of Childress. He needs to be stocking shelves in Walmart come Spring, not wearing headphones in a purple shirt. I've wondered all year how a team as good as the Vikes can't do better. Coach and quarterback are two quick answers to that mystery. Even during our five game win streak, I'm afraid we all suspecting down deep we were running on luck and other's mistakes. We go nowhere with Childress at the helm.

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

meaning like Dungy and now we lost our last defensive coodinater to Steelers. I miss him already. He has talent but to raise our D up from not much to the runs stuffer then bring fraisier to have our cbs to get better at the pass attack too.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"purplepowered" wrote:
    meaning like Dungy and now we lost our last defensive coodinater to Steelers. I miss him already. He has talent but to raise our D up from not much to the runs stuffer then bring fraisier to have our cbs to get better at the pass attack too.
    It's how the NFL operates, get used to it.
    A coordinator has a good O or D and then get picked for coaching jobs. You really cannot do anything about it.

If we did not lose them, that means we did not have a stellar O or D.
    However, some choose to stay like Kiffin and Johnson.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

It's not like this was a total surprise.
    It's the Minnesoat VIkings, they've never never seen a crucial game they couldn't lose.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

if mcnabb really is available, then theres no reason for us not to go after him

as far as coles goes, id take him, but only if we were also signing bernard berrian..simpl y adding another good possession receiver doesnt help enough unless we brought is a great speed guy like berrian as well

coles, berrian, rice, wade, allison is a good receiving corp, especially with mcnabb throwing to them..thatd be the best corp of receivers mcnabb has ever played with..heck maybe even add in lj smith from philly as well through FA

this team absolutely needs a passing game to prevent peterson from being the football version of kevin garnett..its time this team made a big time splash in FA and through trades, and those are the guys that put us over the top

as far as im concerned we dont absolutely need our draft picks this year, and i think we should trade a number of them to bring in mcnabb and a receiver or defensive end..its time to make a run at the superbowl and skip this whole tarvaris jackson rebuilding crap

some of the best guys on this team dont have a ton of time left like birk, richardson, pat williams, sharper, and now winfield it appears with his nagging injuries..time to make some trades and big time signings to put this team in a position to win with some of these superstar vets running out of time

to top it all off, we need a real frickin football coach..bobby knight could get more out of this team than brad childress

^^^^
    i posted this in a different thread, but thats what needs to happen to make this a playoff contending football team..im starting to believe this current team fluked its way into this position..this is a football team on the verge of being forced to move to LA, and is losing more and more of its fan base every year..the vikings didnt sell out even half of their games this season, or last without relying on a big company buying 5000-10000 tickets for just about every game..time to make big moves, and show the league and fans that were serious about winning, and not just satisfied with merely trying to sell out games..the organization cant honestly believe that being stuck in a rebuilding like phase for 3-4 straight years is going to encourage the state to help build them a new stadium

look at new england..they were already the most stacked team in the league, but they went out and got adalius thomas, randy moss, donte stallworth, wes welker, and brought back asante samuel..they didnt make those moves because they had to, they made those moves to ensure they would be a championship football team..when is the last time the minnesota vikings made any offseason moves to ensure they would compete for a superbowl? probably never
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"olson_10" wrote:
    if mcnabb really is available, then theres no reason for us not to go after him

as far as coles goes, id take him, but only if we were also signing bernard berrian..simpl y adding another good possession receiver doesnt help enough unless we brought is a great speed guy like berrian as well

coles, berrian, rice, wade, allison is a good receiving corp, especially with mcnabb throwing to them..thatd be the best corp of receivers mcnabb has ever played with..heck maybe even add in lj smith from philly as well through FA

this team absolutely needs a passing game to prevent peterson from being the football version of kevin garnett..its time this team made a big time splash in FA and through trades, and those are the guys that put us over the top

as far as im concerned we dont absolutely need our draft picks this year, and i think we should trade a number of them to bring in mcnabb and a receiver or defensive end..its time to make a run at the superbowl and skip this whole tarvaris jackson rebuilding crap

some of the best guys on this team dont have a ton of time left like birk, richardson, pat williams, sharper, and now winfield it appears with his nagging injuries..time to make some trades and big time signings to put this team in a position to win with some of these superstar vets running out of time

to top it all off, we need a real frickin football coach..bobby knight could get more out of this team than brad childress

^^^^
    i posted this in a different thread, but thats what needs to happen to make this a playoff contending football team..im starting to believe this current team fluked its way into this position..this is a football team on the verge of being forced to move to LA, and is losing more and more of its fan base every year..the vikings didnt sell out even half of their games this season, or last without relying on a big company buying 5000-10000 tickets for just about every game..time to make big moves, and show the league and fans that were serious about winning, and not just satisfied with merely trying to sell out games..the organization cant honestly believe that being stuck in a rebuilding like phase for 3-4 straight years is going to encourage the state to help build them a new stadium

look at new england..they were already the most stacked team in the league, but they went out and got adalius thomas, randy moss, donte stallworth, wes welker, and brought back asante samuel..they didnt make those moves because they had to, they made those moves to ensure they would be a championship football team..when is the last time the minnesota vikings made any offseason moves to ensure they would compete for a superbowl? probably never
    Yes there is.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast