Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

OK Now I have to say Our Team Is Alot Better than It showed.

I really feel that Childress really didnt do us alot of favors this year. I feel that he gave us your typical Minnesota hope and Joke! I dont feel he is the future coach We want. or need. When we hired Tice, I wanted D coach and since been begging. We have one, already let one go. It is time to stop killing your own fans Zyggi. We love our team. We support them with our hearts. We tailgate with the best of them. We get our wives sometimes pissed at us because of our love of our team and what we do for it.
    I am so disappointed in this season. Going 2-5 then hope for playoffs then Childress choked. How he said basically on MNF that we dont plan on trying to keep Taylor next year, everyone can make changes, except Childress. I dont like his play calling and he , I feel will cintinue to disappoint Viking fans nation wide as long as he is head coach. We have all the talent to get things done. We didnt use things I feel properly. I know I am totally knowing of all football Gods out there but being a football and Vikings fan for life, I do have some knowledge of whats going on.

To really be ready to go into the playoffs after this game then to lose it the way we did by the offense not working at all because the Rbs were designed to run directly into the middle the D line or close and they were in the box right away the whole 1/2 in the first 30 mins. I could see it right away. I could see it half way thru the 9ers game and knew it going into the Bears game that they had probably planned to do the same thing. But not to try to to change anything up and try any or not many screen passes etc like wht worked twards the begging of the saesonand during the first cpl games of the winning streak was totally amazing. Now I and the rest of the fans have to sit back knowing that we are going to watch the redskins goin to the play offs because the Cowboys have nothing to play for at all next week and with TO out already they are not takin any chances at all so they will lay an egg to the skins and proably take a blow out.
    That is not right at all.

You could have tried anything you did in the 2nd hhalf in the 1st half but NO you are doing what MInn has been used to too lil too late. But we are used to it. But it is still embarrassing.

Lets talk about Rice. Rice was suposed to be the Key reciever this year. Well when you did use him he came in handy and scored we won, but you never used him . then he got hurt and now we are done.

So now looking back you have Chilly that says we have Peterson he sure will look good when you get rid of
    Taylor and everyone knows how stop Peterson that will be good huh. Well you might want to talk to your coach about what he is thinking when he talk his words on TV. He didnt prepared his team for this game once again. In fact He made it an embarrassment.

I am a true fan never to stop watching and being a fan but there are alot of bandwagon fans that will jump ship.
    Everyone here at PP.O knows I have my care and will proudly drive it tomorrow morn. I still love my team. But i think That the coaching job needs to be reconsidered before you garantee him another season. Its not fair to us fans to be let down year after year after year. We work hard to make it to the games, sit out and tailgate for our team, work for the $$ to support the $$ for parking fees ($40) per parkin spot food, tickets gas jerseys its all costs, and for us that attend training camp every year. We are the the faithful to stick it out and be there for 104 continuous sellouts. You want it to continue you need to show everyone more.

Sorry PP.O but i am posting this on here in case someone on here also sees in
    the office too. Because I have my car, I have my life who I eat sleep breathe and live Vikings, cant live with out it.
    We have a more talented team than the wins shows. It hurts every year to be let down at play off time when I know we are better than that.

Now as far as that goes TJack I feel we should give him another season at least. Get a Vet Backup good one
    More receivers would help too
    Both RBs we need to keep get rid of one we would kill ourselves. A SB ring will ,make up for starting position for taylor
    Oline is coming on great I think
    ST is working well now
    Dline is great one more line man would be nice
    another LB would be good
    our Cb need help and Bob Sanders would be awesome

But I think if we moved Frasier up to head coach or something I like everything we have bubt the play calling on offense. that is my problem.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: OK Now I have to say Our Team Is Alot Better than It showed.

Are you really surprised?
    Its the forking Minnesota Vikings.

They've never seen a crucial game they couldn't lose.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

I happen to agree with you in title, the Vikes are better than they showed today.

That along with my Packers.. what a crappy day of football, but these days come in the game.

Here is too next week!

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

We are much better than our record shows.

Our Qb needs another year before we decide his fate. I still have faith in him and I dont think Chilly can give him the proper chance he needs with him calling the plays. Rbs we need to keep especially if
    they keep bottleing up AP all the time. Who else would we go to then? WRs we can use
    a cpl more, like Patrick Crayton, I like him, maybe i am not seeing something someone else is that they dont like. We could use another situation like NE did get 3 like that wow they did good in the off season with Wrs. Rice is clearly a stnd out go to next year just throw him the gol 'darnit ball. On our D we could use another D lineman to rotate, another cpl LBs, and a Bob Sanders and a better CB or 2 so 26 can teaech him how to tackle properly. McCauly is still young and Griffen is still raw but both needs to grow, Smith cant keep out of trouble , so I fear he is gone, along with his dope habit. But i still like DSharp still geting the INTs and with Favre still throwing them hey Y not! But another cpl young or maybe middle aged off linemen could be good. I really like Jared Allen as D tho and Would really like Randy Moss back if at all possible. just got to drag him out of the spotlight after the games like NE does.

ok this wasnt suposed to go twice my other one didnt show up until i added this one onto the board people sorry you all can just delete this one I cannot i tried so if you can please do.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Frostbite is offline Coach

"pack93z" wrote:
    I happen to agree with you in title, the Vikes are better than they showed today.

That along with my Packers.. what a crappy day of football, but these days come in the game.

Here is too next week!

Hi there pack93z. I have to disagree....I think we exploited some very poor offensive teams in the stretch that made us look better than we really are. I see no evidence at all that the play calling/ adjustments to defensive scheems, and overall performance is anything more than ordinary at best 8 and 8 calliber play in the NFC. Our wake up call should have been against the Niners....but we didn't learn almost blowing the game last week against the Bears and that 8 men in the Box crap again.

So what did our coaches do?? Did they learn anything from those games?? Did they devise any type of game plan to keep the Redskins off Balance and guessing? Did they open the playbook or use all of our potential to it's Maximum capability? There is the problem that I see. Loads of potential but no imagination on how to use it.

Nice you dropped by.

Good Luck next week.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

Re: We are much better than our record shows.

We have potential and we have some play makers, but no imagination on how to use them other than after we get behind by 20 pts or more.

Also...I can't agree with the title of the post. I think we showed exactly why we get no respect from anybody. We can't come in with an imaginative game plan offensively and win the big games when needed. We are an 8 and 8 caliber team....That will never get it done.

We had the luxury of playing some teams that had little or no offensvie threat in S.F and Chicago...We play a good offensive team (Not Great) like Washington and we get our sack handed to us.

I think I woul;d say we are much worse than our record shows.....mostly on offense. Our defense has been very good most of the season.

Cheers!

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Frostbite" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Here is too next week!

Hi there pack93z. I have to disagree....I think we exploited some very poor offensive teams in the stretch that made us look better than we really are. I see no evidence at all that the play calling/ adjustments to defensive scheems, and overall performance is anything more than ordinary at best 8 and 8 calliber play in the NFC. Our wake up call should have been against the Niners....but we didn't learn almost blowing the game last week against the Bears and that 8 men in the Box crap again.

So what did our coaches do?? Did they learn anything from those games?? Did they devise any type of game plan to keep the Redskins off Balance and guessing? Did they open the playbook or use all of our potential to it's Maximum capability? There is the problem that I see. Loads of potential but no imagination on how to use it.

Nice you dropped by.

Good Luck next week.

Cheers!
    Thats a good post.. I was *marrdro blind for a while there. They really should have known to use more 3-4 WR sets.

*Marrdro Blind - when your optimism is so high you sometimes lose touch with reality,
    AKA Purple Predators

lol
    ;D

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "Frostbite" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Here is too next week!

Nice you dropped by.

Good Luck next week.

Cheers!
    Thats a good post.. I was *marrdro blind for a while there. They really should have known to use more 3-4 WR sets.
    *Marrdro Blind - when your optimism is so high you sometimes lose touch with reality,
    AKA Purple Predators

lol
    ;D

Right on jessiejames.....marrdro usually gets it right though. I'm sure even he is beginning to see the lack of imagination on offense and the inability to make adjustments early on in games to defensive scheems that are shutting down the run.

Cheers!

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

"purplepowered" wrote:
    I really feel that Childress really didnt do us alot of favors this year. I feel that he gave us your typical Minnesota hope and Joke! I dont feel he is the future coach We want. or need. When we hired Tice, I wanted D coach and since been begging. We have one, already let one go. It is time to stop killing your own fans Zyggi. We love our team. We support them with our hearts. We tailgate with the best of them. We get our wives sometimes pissed at us because of our love of our team and what we do for it.
    I am so disappointed in this season. Going 2-5 then hope for playoffs then Childress choked. How he said basically on MNF that we dont plan on trying to keep Taylor next year, everyone can make changes, except Childress. I dont like his play calling and he , I feel will cintinue to disappoint Viking fans nation wide as long as he is head coach. We have all the talent to get things done. We didnt use things I feel properly. I know I am totally knowing of all football Gods out there but being a football and Vikings fan for life, I do have some knowledge of whats going on.
    Make that world wide. I'm so frustrated right now, ANOTHER late season choke. This is even worse than the Arizona "miracle."
    >

Nooks is offline Starter

What I want to know is when they overturned the fumble cus of the 12 men, what was Chilly screaming about? What was his argument? I had to leave and didnt get to see anything but him going crazy.

Can anyone fill me in?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast