Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    amth is offline Starter

ok lets try this with out name calling

what do we need to become an ELITE team?

i think alot has to do with attitude

we need a new coach thats for sure

i am thinking, Kiffin, Fisher or del Rio

i really like our d line they just need time to gell and learn

I honestly would like to see a big back maybe take a flyer on Jamal Lewis for a year use moore as a change of pace back

QB depands on pep's but i would like to see him more under control, his contract and turnovers i think we could get rid of him and pick up a veteran for a year or two with a rookie

Mckinnie should slide over to guard and we should pick up a lt who can handle speed

our WR i think is good as is i would like to keep taylor and Robinson

bennett, smoot both go

pick up a high energy vocal lb in a trade

i know most isnt doable but this is what i would liek to see
    it sucks being u, but its great being me

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: ok lets try this with out name calling

I respect what your saying.. But I don't think we will be elite until we can comp up with some coordinators with good playbooks.. We have TONS of talent.. Just need to learn how to use it..

New H.C could help.. I don't think it's that big of a problem the players love him..

D-line is pretty good yes.. We need to get some pressure though! Hopefully they can do that!

O-line- McKinnie is our most solid lineman right now.. he has only given up 1-2 sacks I believe.. He is fine.. Fonoti should fill in good when he gets back into shape.. And Hererra played well last night.. Maybe he could step in at RG?

QB- Give Pep a shot to work without Moss.. This was his first year without Moss and he was learning to take the pressure..

WR- I think we should get a playmaker WR if possible.. Maybe K-rob will develop into one though? If we can add a top notch WR do that!

Smoot should stay.. He is a good 2nd corner/ Nickle back.. Plus B-will might be gone next year.. Who ya want there? Ralph Brown?

Right now I like our LB's.. But if we can get ahold of a better LB then Cowart i'm all for it

Del Rio Guest

Jamal Lewis is trash so no.

I know for a fact that Jack Del Rio will not be leaving Jacksonville anytime soon.

Personally I like the team the way it is. If we can't have a guy step up at MLB and begin to lead this team in tackles and playmaking ability that is our biggest need. That is the only position I really want to see updated.

I would give Tice the option to stay at HC if he would accept a revamped set of cordinators.

I like the direction this team is going. They have something special going that I would want to be carried over to next season. Keep in mind a lot of our talent is raw and is young. This season and the strides they are making is making them stronger and better.

To be an Elite team the only thing you can add to this team to make it so called "elite," is time, and consitency. Consistency with health, with personel, ownership, everything.

V4L

Yah I forgot to add too.. Birk should be coming back next year.. And if Mewelde can stay healthy and play like he did yesterday we need no upgrades there..

amth is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:

I know for a fact that Jack Del Rio will not be leaving Jacksonville anytime soon.

Personally I like the team the way it is. If we can't have a guy step up at MLB and begin to lead this team in tackles and playmaking ability that is our biggest need. That is the only position I really want to see updated.

I would give Tice the option to stay at HC if he would accept a revamped set of cordinators.

I like the direction this team is going. They have something special going that I would want to be carried over to next season. Keep in mind a lot of our talent is raw and is young. This season and the strides they are making is making them stronger and better.

To be an Elite team the only thing you can add to this team to make it so called "elite," is time, and consitency. Consistency with health, with personel, ownership, everything.
    great post except i really dont think tice should stay

the whole ticket scalping thing lingers rough on me, if your coach is dishonest them what does that show the team

i would like to get a better d minded coach in there

i wouldnt mind seeing herm edwards either but that wont happen

it all come down to leadership and we really are lacking it fro the top down

amth is offline Starter

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Yah I forgot to add too.. Birk should be coming back next year.. And if Mewelde can stay healthy and play like he did yesterday we need no upgrades there..

do you think birk can stay healthy for an enitre year though?

maybe draft a backup centre in the 5th - 7th ROUND NOT PICK

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:

Consistancy is why I don't like Tice. He doesn't believe in it apparently.

Why does he move the linemen around, in, and out on O?

The best player plays. The fact that he had to pull Rosey, means we don't have a best player there and we need one in the future. It may come in the draft or from the young players we already have but it needs to be addressed as much as MLB.

He obviously sees something in Herrera, and I have been talking about Herrera all week. The nasty-ness you saw last night in the game is the Raw talent that was mentioned in an article way back in week 2 or 3.

Del Rio Guest

I'm far from a Tice fan. I do think that he needs new cordinators to help him. Honestly all these great coaches have a solid set of cords we do not.

I think he has the players playing for him and I see evidence of that on the field to support my own outlook on it. I also hear guys talking in interviews about how they suport the coach and believe in the guy.

I don't personally care about his ticket deal. He is the lowest paid HC in the league and while that doesn't justify breaking rules he has paid his fine and it is over.

I also don't care about the "love boat."

V4L

LOL Amth.. You are expecting too much man really.. You can't just go and get who ya want.. Yes we should look at replacing Birk.. But I don't think we can find someone better then Fowler next year in the draft unless we want to us a really high draft pick.. Greg Eslinger in the 2nd round though if we can!

V4L

I like your attitude Del.. People try to make too big of a deal over things.. I could care less about all that too.. As long as we are winning..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast