yep- 2-14, sad but true.
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Del Rio Guest

Re: ok here it is---2-14

lol

that's not going to happen.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

I am a realist but even I don't think that. The Vikes will split with the north teams that is three wins right there.They still have seven home games and are tough at home. I think we can still be 9-7 and win a very weak division. But Daunte has to be smart with the ball, we no longer have the quick strike offense and can not come back if there are SEVEN TURNOVERS BY HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

ElBarto is offline Starter

"zimtwister" wrote:
    yep- 2-14, sad but true.
    Nah, Packers'll win at least 3 :wink:
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

If the O-line gets into shape, expect to see the 04 Culpepper.

10-6.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Should have known Zim was at the bottom of this .... I thought about it last night and if we win EVERY game in our division ... we have a shot at the title even if we loose all the other games, made me feel a little better ....

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

i figure 7-9. i just cannot see us even winning against the saints at this point. worst coached team in the league!

TATEone is offline Starter

God we suck! 2-14 might be getting lucky at the rate we are playing.
    I voluntarily agree to not indulge in any alcohol, drugs, or engage in any other illegal activity that may in any way jeopardize the years of hard work we as a team have committed to our goal of a championship season in '76.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Hopefully, we do get back on track, but that preseason ranking of 11 on foxsports now seems very generous. Is there any team in the league right now that's playing worse than us.

The Texans, the Packers, the Ravens. I think the only team that we are playing better than right now is the Texans. At least the other 0-2 teams (Packers, Ravens, Chargers, Cardinals) are competing. We need to stop staring Marcus Johnson and call Dave Dixon, or check out the waiver wire, and see if there are any free agents out there at center or guard. We also could use an offensive coordinator.

And, as big of a fan of Daunte's as I am, if he has a poor first half against the Saints, I wouldn't mind seeing BJohnson get a few snaps.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6