Thread: Oh well

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Oh well

It wasn't our day today. I knew the odds were against us but I thought we might have a chance, but the better team won today.

Here's to better times in '05 :salute:

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Oh well

OH WELL!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Oh well

Demonicviking: Optimistic in '05 :salute:

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Oh well

I will take heat for this I'm sure, but I was disappointed in Moss' play today. It seemed to me that he didn't catch some passes that were right to him. I realize that his ankle was bothering him, but he is a professional and a probowler. I don't want us to get rid of him, though. I wish Cris Carter would mentor him some more. Alright, I am ready to take my lumps from y'all. :blackeye:

Peace through superior firepower!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Oh well

"sandviking" wrote:
    I will take heat for this I'm sure, but I was disappointed in Moss' play today. It seemed to me that he didn't catch some passes that were right to him. I realize that his ankle was bothering him, but he is a professional and a probowler. I don't want us to get rid of him, though. I wish Cris Carter would mentor him some more. Alright, I am ready to take my lumps from y'all. :blackeye:
    I agree with you. What did he only have like 2 catches today?? And no TD's, just wasn't his day. But Marcus Robinson stepped up after not seeing anything from him in awhile.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Oh well

3 catches, 51 yards and a few drops. He looked disinterested all day and nobody seemed to have the fire that we had last week. Pretty disappointing!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Oh well

Everybody and I mean everybody was on the sloppy side today...Moss (drops) Culpepper (picks...not finding Wiggins wide open!!)...
    Russell, (drops)...EJ..(out to lunch in coverage as usual) and Tice/Linehan/Tillman...(worst fake FG try...EVER!...and one we shouldn't even of been trying!) and D front 4...miniscule pressure. We didn't embarrass ourselves, but could of and should of made it a lot closer. Total team power outage...guess we shot our biggest rocket last week.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Oh well

D-line pressure was horrible! The fact that we were actually in that game (score wise at least) is amazing! We just didn't have the same fire as last week! Oh well, we'll be back and I think Daunte is only going to get better, which is scary for the rest of the NFL!! Oh, and we found a gem in Nate Burleson, he has one mean stiff arm!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!