Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Oh boy...

  1. #1
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Oh boy...

    I just got a PM from the infamous DuhBears.. y'all know him.

    The message went a little something like this...

    "Moss is leaving so he doesnt have to face the bears defense anymore LOL."

    Nothing much to see really.. the same can be said about the Bears offensive attack.

  2. #2
    Del Rio Guest

    Oh boy...

    Be affraid you must of arroused his interest if you are getting Pm'd by him. Change the locks, put away your pet rabbits.

    Shhhhh..............I think I hear duh bears coming







  3. #3
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Oh boy...

    OMG that is FUNNY Del Rio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  4. #4
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Oh boy...

    Not to worry.. I have an ADT system.

  5. #5
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Re: Oh boy...

    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    I just got a PM from the infamous DuhBears.. y'all know him.

    The message went a little something like this...

    "Moss is leaving so he doesnt have to face the bears defense anymore LOL."

    Nothing much to see really.. the same can be said about the Bears offensive attack.
    I think duhbears is appearing nightly at the comedy barn.....

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  6. #6
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    Re: Oh boy...

    "XTAP59" wrote:
    I think duhbears is appearing nightly at the comedy barn.....
    According to the nervous sheep it's just appearing nightly at
    the barn :silent:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

  7. #7
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Oh boy...

    You know who had an awesome season?
    Brian Urlacher
    [size=7px][/size]wink-wink :thumbleft:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Oh boy...

    You know the bears have had moss' number lately. I hope Moss can change that next year on our way to the superbowl!
    You republican whore!

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Oh boy...

    "purplehorn" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    I think duhbears is appearing nightly at the comedy barn.....
    According to the nervous sheep it's just appearing nightly at
    the barn :silent:
    ROTFLMMFAO!!!! Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a!!! It's Duh Bea-a-a-a-a-a-rs!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    Vikadelic is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    150

    Oh boy...

    "Mr Anderson" wrote:
    You know who had an awesome season?
    Brian Urlacher
    [size=7px][/size]wink-wink :thumbleft:
    Mr. Anderson. If I'm not mistaken, that photo is of Moss and Pepper at the end of a very humiliating playoff loss. Perhaps the 41-0 shalacking at the hands of the Giants in 2001? Not a good photo to use as intimidation if you know the context of it. They look mean but it was because of getting their butts whooped. Not the "bring it on" gaze that you are portraying it to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •