Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Threedeep is offline Rookie

Ogunleye a Vike?

According to a Miami newspaper it appears the Vikings may be making a move on Dolphin Defensive end Ogunleye (a restricted FA).
    As of now the Vikes would forfeit their 1st and third round picks if they sign him - which they won't do - but a trade is a possibility and supposedly Tice is interested in adding him to the defense. Chicago is also in the mix and the Dolphins don't have the money to sign him.
    Ogunleye, K. Williams, Hovan, K. Mixon, Johnstone and Rogers would be a solid d-line.
    Ben Stoterau(80)

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Ogunleye a Vike?

I wouldn't mind giving up our 1st rounder, but giving that up w/ the 3rd rounder..........that I don't like.
    Why not a 1st and a 6th?
    But, Ogunleye would make our D-Line awesome!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Ogunleye a Vike?

DOGG You can't do a post like that unless your gonna give us a source.....That's too good a news not to put a source on here so we can see it in black and white....Yafeelme!!

Ogunleye a Vike?

Ya........a soruce would be nice

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Ogunleye a Vike?

He is a very good player but i dont want to see our First pick go!!!!!
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Ogunleye a Vike?

I don't know about giving up a bunch of picks to get him. Our team is young and I think we should try and draft talent. We have more than DE problems on D, we can't put all our picks into getting a DE.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

govikings89 is offline Rookie

Ogunleye a Vike?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Threedeep

According to a Miami newspaper it appears the Vikings may be making a move on Dolphin Defensive end Ogunleye (a restricted FA).
    As of now the Vikes would forfeit their 1st and third round picks if they sign him - which they won't do - but a trade is a possibility and supposedly Tice is interested in adding him to the defense. Chicago is also in the mix and the Dolphins don't have the money to sign him.
    Ogunleye, K. Williams, Hovan, K. Mixon, Johnstone and Rogers would be a solid d-line.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

give them our first round pick and denard walker for Ogunleye and their 7th round pick. id go with that deal.

Ogunleye a Vike?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by govikings89

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Threedeep

give them our first round pick and denard walker for Ogunleye and their 7th round pick. id go with that deal.
    That's not a bad deal. I like it []

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Ogunleye a Vike?

I don't think they would take Walker, they already have Madison and Surtain. Besides we would only need to give them one pick for Ogunleye.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Ogunleye a Vike?

I'm kinda scared being so active in free agency. Very rarely does it pay off...now that I think about it...Plus everyone would expect us to win the Super Bowl...I'd rather sneak up on people than people handing us the title in the preseason...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast