Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    NaughtyWord is offline Rookie

Re: Ogluneye Not fined For late Hit On Frerotte,Allen Fined....

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "AKViking" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    This is where I would like to see Wilf as an owner pay a visit to Goodell's office with the tape of all hits fined against his players and the one gus took and have him explain mano e mano what went into his decision.
    Agreed.
    I'd like to see Goodell do a press conference as to why Ogluneye wasn't fined.
    I guess using a football as a prop is worse than blind-siding a QB that threw the ball 5 seconds prior to being hit.
    That makes a lot of sense.
    A Big +1(twice)

I'd like to see J.Allen in an national interview after the Viking's season is over just go OFF!
    on the redheaded step child. Bleeps and all! : "Floop you douchenozzle Goodell! You fine me for late hits, 'piling on' and low hits. Then when a guy hits our Qb 3+ seconds after the play, not only do the refs not flag it, but you don't fine the guy!?! What the floop! Who's arse do you have your head buried in, you selective enforcement beyatch! Any and all fans of the NFL should watch the future actions/inactions of the commissioner's office with an eye for favoritism. And if you are a lawyer I'd encourage you to file lawsuits on behalf of all your clients who have BS calls/non calls go against them. Lastly Goodel, you can lick my elephant sized scrotum, I know I'm gonna get a fine or suspended, but some one had to expose your slick willy agenda! You weasel tucking, turd licker! Jared Allen out."
    Now that I would pay big money to see.LoL

There better be a goddam fine against the guy who went after Allens knee.

That was just a flat out cheap shot. Bastard
    This is what I'm waiting on, if that guy doesn't get a fine, that really says something about Goodell.
    I hope Goodell chokes on his next meal.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NaughtyWord" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "AKViking" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    This is where I would like to see Wilf as an owner pay a visit to Goodell's office with the tape of all hits fined against his players and the one gus took and have him explain mano e mano what went into his decision.
    Agreed.
    I guess using a football as a prop is worse than blind-siding a QB that threw the ball 5 seconds prior to being hit.
    A Big +1(twice)

I'd like to see J.Allen in an national interview after the Viking's season is over just go OFF!
    on the redheaded step child. Bleeps and all! : "Floop you douchenozzle Goodell! You fine me for late hits, 'piling on' and low hits. Then when a guy hits our Qb 3+ seconds after the play, not only do the refs not flag it, but you don't fine the guy!?! What the floop! Who's arse do you have your head buried in, you selective enforcement beyatch! Any and all fans of the NFL should watch the future actions/inactions of the commissioner's office with an eye for favoritism. And if you are a lawyer I'd encourage you to file lawsuits on behalf of all your clients who have BS calls/non calls go against them. Lastly Goodel, you can lick my elephant sized scrotum, I know I'm gonna get a fine or suspended, but some one had to expose your slick willy agenda! You weasel tucking, turd licker! Jared Allen out."

This is what I'm waiting on, if that guy doesn't get a fine, that really says something about Goodell.
    he won't
    Ask anyone who knows all the rules of football, and they'll tell you that was a perfectly legal hit.
    It was dirty, but it wasn't after the whistle, and it was inside of the legal cut block area, so I can guarantee no fine or suspension will come.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "NaughtyWord" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "AKViking" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=49386.msg874388#msg874388 date=1228590317]
    Agreed.
    A Big +1(twice)

he won't
    Ask anyone who knows all the rules of football, and they'll tell you that was a perfectly legal hit.
    It was dirty, but it wasn't after the whistle, and it was inside of the legal cut block area, so I can guarantee no fine or suspension will come.
    [/quote]

And that gets right to the heart of my point. They are saying that they are trying to reduce injuries by fining players like Allen for hitting the QB, but here you have a premier defensive star who could have easily had his career ended by a shot that was far worse than any he has committed and that hit was not only one that won't be fined, but the league says it is perfectly legal and legitimate.

There is something very, very wrong with that picture.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567