Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: An Offseason Question for the front office...

A good running game is supposed to help a young QB/Passing game.

Why take away one of our strengths (both have been hurt at some point this year) and weaken the team.

Other things can be done to get a QB or WR with Draft picks or a combination of draft picks and a player (i.e Safety) to get some help.

CT stays.
    Together with AD they are very potent and keep each other fresh, if one is dinged, the other can carry the load for a game or two if necessary.
    By the way, I like the way the staff is getting Tahi some reps/experience this year as preps for when Memo leaves.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"CCthebest" wrote:
    No way. The tandom of Ct and AD is as good as it gets. And when/if TJ learns how to be an nfl QB, that tandom is going to open things up.
    TJ is never going to be a good NFL QB. We will bring in a new starter for next season, and possibly a rookie 1st rounder.

"Mr" wrote:
    "CCthebest" wrote:
    No way. The tandom of Ct and AD is as good as it gets. And when/if TJ learns how to be an nfl QB, that tandom is going to open things up.
    TJ is never going to be a good NFL QB. We will bring in a new starter for next season, and possibly a rookie 1st rounder.
    When he didn't slide today I looked at Wildman and told him, they'd better get BB ready.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

"Marrdro" wrote:
    A good running game is supposed to help a young QB/Passing game.

Why take away one of our strengths (both have been hurt at some point this year) and weaken the team.

Other things can be done to get a QB or WR with Draft picks or a combination of draft picks and a player (i.e Safety) to get some help.

CT stays.
    Together with AD they are very potent and keep each other fresh, if one is dinged, the other can carry the load for a game or two if necessary.
    By the way, I like the way the staff is getting Tahi some reps/experience this year as preps for when Memo leaves.
    I did not get to see the game today. Work : Anyhow, I did see some highlights/stats and the Vikings will be making a big mistake if they let Chester get away. I hope they do everything they can to keep him on the team.

Bear with me now, because I only got to monitor the game on NFL.com...

Does anyone think that maybe its not Chester who did amazingly well today but rather the line?
    Is it the back or the system...
    just something to think about...

Did Chester look good today or were there just good holes for him to run through?
    From the clips I saw, he was doing a good job of finding the hole and hitting it hard, but I didn't see a tremendous amount of broken tackles.

I've heard everyone talking about Cleveland wanting to get rid of a QB... well, Jamal Lewis isn't getting any younger, maybe a trade will be offered down the line... after today's game though, I'm keeping Taylor.

"MinnesotaFury" wrote:
    Bear with me now, because I only got to monitor the game on NFL.com...

Does anyone think that maybe its not Chester who did amazingly well today but rather the line?
    Is it the back or the system...
    just something to think about...

Did Chester look good today or were there just good holes for him to run through?
    From the clips I saw, he was doing a good job of finding the hole and hitting it hard, but I didn't see a tremendous amount of broken tackles.

I've heard everyone talking about Cleveland wanting to get rid of a QB... well, Jamal Lewis isn't getting any younger, maybe a trade will be offered down the line... after today's game though, I'm keeping Taylor.
    Well in theory the ZB scheme is supposed to be one that you can get a 1,000 yard back out of if he is a one cut back.

Yes, the OL has been doing well with the ZB scheme this year, but I also believe that both our backs, AD/CT are very good as well.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

The OL dominates the oppositions DL and LBers, and AD and CT make DBs look like fools..

Thats six two letter letter abbreviations! Beat that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12