Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Offord arrested for DUI!

"norseforce" wrote:
    HE'S GONE !!! I'm glad, the dudes taking up space, all he's done is LIMP around the last couple years, well .. he's a decent special teamer, when he's not hurt. AND for all you clowns who said get rid of ONTERRIO, I'd rather get caught with a whizzanator , than flying down the freeway ripped, trying to be like LEONARD LITTLE , CUT HIS JIGGLY BUTT NOW.
    I wouldnt go as far as to say hes gone...he made a mistake yes. Everyone deserves a second chance, after all it is his first off the field offense. I like offord myself, i dont think this is a reason to cut him.

Special teams captain....someone that the "kids" look up to on the team.... I would like to see them let the court settle this out....and if the facts are correct, CUT HIM IMMEDIATELY, then send out a message to the rest of the team that nobody on THIS team gets a free pass anymore.... Of course the danger of that is meaning it..... If you say it, you better do it...regardless of the player involved.

Its a pretty sad situation though.... I guess his extension signing bonus wasnt enough for cab fare huh?
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Jeremy is offline Starter

"norseforce" wrote:
    HE'S GONE !!! I'm glad, the dudes taking up space, all he's done is LIMP around the last couple years, well .. he's a decent special teamer, when he's not hurt. AND for all you clowns who said get rid of ONTERRIO, I'd rather get caught with a whizzanator , than flying down the freeway ripped, trying to be like LEONARD LITTLE , CUT HIS JIGGLY BUTT NOW.
    Then we must be fair and cut Tank Williams as well. He was arrested in Feburary for a DUI.

norseforce is offline Rookie

"Jeremy" wrote:
    "norseforce" wrote:
    Then we must be fair and cut Tank Williams as well. He was arrested in Feburary for a DUI.
    Where in the VALHALLA did you come up with CUT TANK. I dont think TANK was wearing the purple in feb. so it wasn't ZYGI'S problem then. so is this what the younger guys lookup to? it's just THE WORST timing, and it's a selfish attitude,

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

ugh...i dont get it when pro athletes get DUIs...i mean really, you make millions of dollars and you cant get a personal driver or heaven forbid you call a taxi...

peace...
    peace...

norseforce is offline Rookie

tank is a baller...offord is a bombout, built like tarzan and plays like JANE

Jeremy is offline Starter

Well if Offord is cut and Tank is not then we have a double standard reguarding treatment of our players.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Innocent till proven guilty
    Remember that

Granted he obviously got pullsed over for SOMETHING but....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

"norseforce" wrote:
    tank is a baller...offord is a bombout, built like tarzan and plays like JANE
    Offord has played pretty decent when given a chance, remember the playoff game in Green Bay, i sure do. He also plays very solid special teams, something that cannot be overlooked.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Fine him if it's his first offense...then tell him if he does it again, he's gone!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast