Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Abe Froman is offline Rookie

Officially lost my "Give a Shit".

Who's with me?
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Nope

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Can't go down that road because I'll always care what happens with the Vikings (unless they move). But they do make it tough to be a fan. If you're gonna ride with them when (if?) they're winning you gotta hang when they're losing. I can't stand fair weather or bandwagon fans. I'm pissed but I'm still here.

Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    Can't go down that road because I'll always care what happens with the Vikings (unless they move). But they do make it tough to be a fan. If you're gonna ride with them when (if?) they're winning you gotta hang when they're losing. I can't stand fair weather or bandwagon fans. I'm pissed but I'm still here.
    I'm still watching every game, and still cheering for the team. It's just getting to that point in a god aweful season where I almost don't want them to win... I hate this. I want them to win every game, but now we are at the point were wins really don't matter, and in some ways hurt the team in the long run. Top that off with terrible coaching, QB play, Oline play, and Defense in general... I find myself finding other things to do to occupy my time while the games on. Last night, I actually started cleaning my house while the game was on... It's either that or drink more, and I hate being hungover at work... So I cleaned and tried to listen... It's been tough, man...
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    My "give a shit" was gone halfway through the Giants game.

As long as we've got this joke of a coach leading our team, I'll have a very tough time finding a shit to give

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I think I lost mine after losing to the 1 dimensional 3rd string QB Browns. And I officially gave up looking for it when Frazier named Ponder the starter for the Packers game. I was like, oh, not only does Frazier want to look bad on national TV on defense vs Rodgers and the Packers, he also wants to look horrible on offense too. That Frazier, he just doesn't want to half ass it, he goes all in on suckage.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    I think I lost mine after losing to the 1 dimensional 3rd string QB Browns. And I officially gave up looking for it when Frazier named Ponder the starter for the Packers game. I was like, oh, not only does Frazier want to look bad on national TV on defense vs Rodgers and the Packers, he also wants to look horrible on offense too. That Frazier, he just doesn't want to half ass it, he goes all in on suckage.
    Naming Ponder the starter over Cassel against the Packers means that the coaching staff is clueless to what is wrong with this team.

Square peg into a round hole.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Naming Ponder the starter over Cassel against the Packers means that the coaching staff is clueless to what is wrong with this team.

Square peg into a round hole.
    There is only one fact that needs to be known that Frasier is totally incompetent as a head
    coach in the NFL..

Ponder, Ponder, Ponder, Cassel, Cassel, Freeman, Ponder, Freeman?

And yes, to actually start Ponder against the Packers is absolutely the last straw for this dope when
    everyone in the stadium knows that Cassel gives them the best chance to win, how slim that was.
    It's what I have said about him all along. He's mister player coach and those fail every time in this NFL/

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    It's over...Football season is over! It was over when they hired Leslie Frazier. I hate Ponder, but more disturbing is our lack of defense. We are inept on both sides of the ball.

At least this guy starts playing tomorrow. My attention has shifted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast