Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Official Zygi Wilf Thread

Fire the bald man after the game

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

This team has gone from NFC Championship to pathetic. He better be gone Monday. Fuck it fire him on Thanksgiving.

ILLvike is offline Rookie

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Fire the bald man after the game
    Why wait?
    None

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

For a long time I thought that the reason Ziggy Wilf hasn't fired Brad Childress was because they are friends.

Now it has gone so far that I'm starting to believe that Wilf hates Childress so much that he doesn't want to fire him so he can make us fans hate him more and more each week.

If Wilf really liked Childress then he should have let Childress keep some of his dignity and made him leave several weeks ago.

This has gone so far that Childress should never walk in public without top security around him.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Zeus wrote:
    TSVikesfan wrote:
    jrjohn wrote:
    TSVikesfan wrote:
    Things will change when Zygi's reputation is at stake, and it is being compromised by Childress. Ultimately, that's why this could cost Childress. Football is a game and a business, and if one thing is true about business, you can't make your boss look like a fool and expect to survive long. Losses. Poor decisions on the field. All that can be tolerated. But bringing in Randy, then cutting him over something so petty, and costing the organization a lot (draft choice and money)--that goes beyond the limit. The team looks foolish. My guess is that Zygi won't tolerate that. If he does, he's not he professional I thought he was.
    And the same thing goes for Randy, who's boss is Chilly. Given your analysis, chilly did the right thing i guess
    Well, kind of. Guess I'd like to know who actually brought Moss in originally, but in a way, it doesn't matter anymore. Zygi is looking like an ass at Childress' hand--no matter what happens. Childress may have been Randy's boss, sort of, but he is no Zygi Wilf no matter how you slice it. Even after this Arizona win, I will be very surprised if Wilf keeps Childress. Well see.
    There is ZERO chance that Childress is let go this week.

=Z=
    How about this week?

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

Purple Floyd wrote:
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=
    How about this week?
    Looks like 100%.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Purple Floyd wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    TSVikesfan wrote:
    jrjohn wrote:
    TSVikesfan wrote:
    Things will change when Zygi's reputation is at stake, and it is being compromised by Childress. Ultimately, that's why this could cost Childress. Football is a game and a business, and if one thing is true about business, you can't make your boss look like a fool and expect to survive long. Losses. Poor decisions on the field. All that can be tolerated. But bringing in Randy, then cutting him over something so petty, and costing the organization a lot (draft choice and money)--that goes beyond the limit. The team looks foolish. My guess is that Zygi won't tolerate that. If he does, he's not he professional I thought he was.
    And the same thing goes for Randy, who's boss is Chilly. Given your analysis, chilly did the right thing i guess
    Well, kind of. Guess I'd like to know who actually brought Moss in originally, but in a way, it doesn't matter anymore. Zygi is looking like an ass at Childress' hand--no matter what happens. Childress may have been Randy's boss, sort of, but he is no Zygi Wilf no matter how you slice it. Even after this Arizona win, I will be very surprised if Wilf keeps Childress. Well see.
    How about this week?
    Shoulda been last week, after the Bears game.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Well its done. Now we have to see what Leslie can bring to the table in the second half. The first order of Business should be to tell the old man who is exactly leading the team. WE need to tell Br-INT its time to go ride the tractor.

What remains is a 6 week job application for anyone whose ready to play ball. For those who cant do it-buh bye!

ZYgiThiefs is offline Waterboy

Sorry Vikings Fans I hate to break the news to you. Your owner is a Thief!

Check this out

http://www.thedeets.com/2011/05/13/ziggy-wilfs-ongoing-legal-battle-in-new-jersey/

Thought all of you proud purple fans should know who real Zygi Wilf is. Will he please stand up!!
    None

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "ZYgiThiefs" #1097743
    Sorry Vikings Fans I hate to break the news to you. Your owner is a Thief!

Check this out

http://www.thedeets.com/2011/05/13/ziggy-wilfs-ongoing-legal-battle-in-new-jersey/

Thought all of you proud purple fans should know who real Zygi Wilf is. Will he please stand up!!
    That was already posted elsewhere on the forum but hey, great way to make a first post and great name you chose there. I can tell you will be around here contributing for a very long time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345