Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 235
  1. #21
    whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    446

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless

    what a title for this thread, funny how the so-called mods aren't banishing people to the "ppo hell" for this kind of language.
    i guess if you post 500 hundred times a day you are entitled to post threads like this.
    thankfully, my son wasn't at the computer when i saw the thread title, and yes it did show the p word spelled out.
    mods where are you at?
    where is the banishment?
    this site is getting to be a joke.
    you can send me to that gay ppo hell for this post, but i can't stand the double standards, it's complete bs....
    banish me and i'll just take refuge at another vikes message boards, anyways, had to get that off of my chest.
    skol vikes!

  2. #22
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless

    I do not understand why we have to make a thread for people to whine.
    IMO the point of this site is to give fans not fucking experts a chance to voice their opinions and thoughts. Last time I checked nobody on here is a genius. Leave people alone and let us express ourselves freely without somebody cutting us down or saying we have no football knowledge. I came here to voice my opinion even if it is right or wrong. Quite frankly I do not care what others think of my statements but others might. I think Webby would want this site to grow but how can it when you have assholes making fun of others. Boggles my mind that people can be so heartless.

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless Pussy Thread.

    ....and, I'm accused of taking things seriously.
    What a joke.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless

    "whiteboy" wrote:
    what a title for this thread, funny how the so-called mods aren't banishing people to the "ppo hell" for this kind of language.
    i guess if you post 500 hundred times a day you are entitled to post threads like this. thankfully, my son wasn't at the computer when i saw the thread title, and yes it did show the p word spelled out. mods where are you at?
    where is the banishment?
    this site is getting to be a joke.
    you can send me to that *** ppo hell for this post, but i can't stand the double standards, it's complete bs....
    banish me and i'll just take refuge at another vikes message boards, anyways, had to get that off of my chest.
    skol vikes!
    Did you turn your profanity filter off?

    Also, the point wasn't to bash anybody.
    I believe it was intended as a bit of levity.
    And believe it or not there are not double standards.
    People who break the rules are normally sent PMs first.
    Those "Private Messages" are, well, private, and most people learn from them, which negates the necessity of Hell most of the time...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #25
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless Pussy Thread.

    Let me sum up the whining.

    Holcomb sucks
    TJack sucks
    Brooks should be cut
    TWill should be cut
    Chilly should be fired
    Bevell should get fired
    Dugan should get cut
    McKinnie has no hart, should get cut
    Vikings will never ever win a Superbowl
    Vikings will move to LA
    Zigi doesn't care for MN
    The Vikings doesn't care for their fans
    The fans suck
    The Dome sucks
    None of our WR can catch
    Shiancoe can't catch or block
    The entire Oline sucks
    Birk isn't worth shit
    Cook is the worst draft pick/can't block
    We have no backup at Oline
    Playcalling is fucked up


    I think that's about the whines I've read this week, don't hesitate to fill up if I have overlooked any

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Let me sum up the whining.

    Holcomb sucks
    TJack sucks
    Brooks should be cut
    TWill should be cut
    Chilly should be fired
    Bevell should get fired
    Dugan should get cut
    McKinnie has no hart, should get cut
    Vikings will never ever win a Superbowl
    Vikings will move to LA
    Zigi doesn't care for MN
    The Vikings doesn't care for their fans
    The fans suck
    The Dome sucks
    None of our WR can catch
    Shiancoe can't catch or block
    The entire Oline sucks
    Birk isn't worth pooh
    Cook is the worst draft pick/can't block
    We have no backup at Oline
    Playcalling is ~messed up~ up


    I think that's about the whines I've read this week, don't hesitate to fill up if I have overlooked any
    Pretty good list.

    D-line can't get a pass rush = Sucks
    Coaches don't make adjustments = Sucks
    Victor Sucks
    Cheerleadrs are ugly = Sucks

    Overseas posters crack me up.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    what a title for this thread, funny how the so-called mods aren't banishing people to the "ppo hell" for this kind of language.
    i guess if you post 500 hundred times a day you are entitled to post threads like this. thankfully, my son wasn't at the computer when i saw the thread title, and yes it did show the p word spelled out. mods where are you at?
    where is the banishment?
    this site is getting to be a joke.
    you can send me to that *** ppo hell for this post, but i can't stand the double standards, it's complete bs....
    banish me and i'll just take refuge at another vikes message boards, anyways, had to get that off of my chest.
    skol vikes!
    Did you turn your profanity filter off?

    Also, the point wasn't to bash anybody.
    I believe it was intended as a bit of levity.
    And believe it or not there are not double standards.
    People who break the rules are normally sent PMs first.
    Those "Private Messages" are, well, private, and most people learn from them, which negates the necessity of Hell most of the time...
    That is exactly it.
    The sky is falling crowd is palatable when every game was lost by one score or less and it's four games into the season???? How is that rational?

    For the people that hate me, I don't care.
    You have no idea who I am nor do you know anything about me.
    But, if you want to pull stuff out of your ass then go ahead and do that.
    If you look through my posts that are football related they are full of opinion like anyone elses.
    I just don't pull stuff out of my ass and treat it like fact.

    Reality.
    The reason this site is better than other NFL sites is because people don't let others pull stuff out of their ass and treat it like fact.
    Of course any opinions are welcome.
    If you say something like Childress ran off Moss or Zygi is calling plays or some other ludicrous statement you can bet someone will call you on it.
    I, for one, am thankful for that.


    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #28
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Let me sum up the whining.

    Holcomb sucks
    TJack sucks
    Brooks should be cut
    TWill should be cut
    Chilly should be fired
    Bevell should get fired
    Dugan should get cut
    McKinnie has no hart, should get cut
    Vikings will never ever win a Superbowl
    Vikings will move to LA
    Zigi doesn't care for MN
    The Vikings doesn't care for their fans
    The fans suck
    The Dome sucks
    None of our WR can catch
    Shiancoe can't catch or block
    The entire Oline sucks
    Birk isn't worth pooh
    Cook is the worst draft pick/can't block
    We have no backup at Oline
    Playcalling is ~messed up~ up


    I think that's about the whines I've read this week, don't hesitate to fill up if I have overlooked any
    That's all true. So what's your point?

    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  9. #29
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless

    "whiteboy" wrote:
    what a title for this thread, funny how the so-called mods aren't banishing people to the "ppo hell" for this kind of language.
    i guess if you post 500 hundred times a day you are entitled to post threads like this.
    thankfully, my son wasn't at the computer when i saw the thread title, and yes it did show the p word spelled out.
    mods where are you at?
    where is the banishment?
    this site is getting to be a joke.
    you can send me to that gay ppo hell for this post, but i can't stand the double standards, it's complete bs....
    banish me and i'll just take refuge at another vikes message boards, anyways, had to get that off of my chest.
    skol vikes!
    Quite awhile ago webby decided to take the reigns off the profanity.
    We all have a censor option in your profile that you can turn on to filter these profane words.
    All new members have the censor on by default.
    If you look around you will see many instances of profanity, myself included.


    So, swearing is allowed.
    It is up to the user to turn on the censor if they are offended.

    The amount of posts or how many per day a member knocks off means nothing to me or any other mod.
    We enforce the rules here.
    There are many members with a ton of posts who have received warnings and guidance.
    You just do not know because we try to do things by PM for everybody.


  10. #30
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: The Official Whining Spineless

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Let me sum up the whining.

    Holcomb sucks
    TJack sucks
    Brooks should be cut
    TWill should be cut
    Chilly should be fired
    Bevell should get fired
    Dugan should get cut
    McKinnie has no hart, should get cut
    Vikings will never ever win a Superbowl
    Vikings will move to LA
    Zigi doesn't care for MN
    The Vikings doesn't care for their fans
    The fans suck
    The Dome sucks
    None of our WR can catch
    Shiancoe can't catch or block
    The entire Oline sucks
    Birk isn't worth pooh
    Cook is the worst draft pick/can't block
    We have no backup at Oline
    Playcalling is ~messed up~ up


    I think that's about the whines I've read this week, don't hesitate to fill up if I have overlooked any
    That's all true. So what's your point?

    Only this


    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Officailly official thread for everything official
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
  2. The Official Official Thread
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
  3. Are you a mentally challenged whining pussy?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 07:22 AM
  4. Official "We Won" Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 08:36 PM
  5. Official NBA thread!
    By snowinapril in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 376
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 12:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •