Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127
  1. #1
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    2 months away!

    Who's going?

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    Nobody?

    43 days!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    I'm going to be there! ;D ;D ;D ;D

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    2 months away!

    Who's going?
    I am.

    However, my assumption is, like last season, that there won't be any tailgating for the pre-season games, at least not in the Vikings-provided lots.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    I won't be at the Seachickens game.
    And I agree with Z, I doubt that there will be tailgating for the preseason games.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    2 months away!

    Who's going?
    I am.

    However, my assumption is, like last season, that there won't be any tailgating for the pre-season games, at least not in the Vikings-provided lots.

    =Z=
    I am sure we can find something to do.

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    2 months away!

    Who's going?
    I am.

    However, my assumption is, like last season, that there won't be any tailgating for the pre-season games, at least not in the Vikings-provided lots.
    I am sure we can find something to do.
    The Miller Lite Party Tent will be rocking, I'm sure!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    2 months away!

    Who's going?
    I am.

    However, my assumption is, like last season, that there won't be any tailgating for the pre-season games, at least not in the Vikings-provided lots.
    I am sure we can find something to do.
    The Miller Lite Party Tent will be rocking, I'm sure!

    =Z=
    That is all I need!

  9. #9
    bdohb is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    im going. i would say there be some tailgating just cuz its summer still and ishould be nice out. but i wont be i just get buzzed berore i come then keeped buzzed during.

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

    33 days! I just got an email saying my tickets have been mailed!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. *** OFFICIAL Vikes-Seahawks (10/22) TAILGATE THREAD ***
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:25 AM
  2. OFFICIAL Vikes-Ravens Preseason Game Tailgate Thread
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 418
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:36 AM
  3. OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Steelers Preseason Game Tailgate Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 08:32 AM
  4. Official GB Pic thread - Tailgate and Game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:37 PM
  5. OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •