Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    I'm probably going to be at the tailgate. Don't have a ticket yet for the game, didn't look too hard, and after last weeks loss, I really could use the money to go towards other things (bills, etc) as hours are REALLY tight at both my jobs.

But since I heard Ponder will be the official starter, if someone has an extra ticket I can buy from, I'm seriously looking.

Attending:
    Webby
    NeumDog
    Ibp +5 others
    LIVike
    Fuadfan + Dad

Maybe:
    Formo
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Ok, the chances of me being there has increased greatly. I'm 98% certain I've got a ticket for the game (thanks Zeus!) and barring any unforseen circumstances I'll be going to the tailgate. Look forward to seeing some y'all again!

Attending:
    Webby
    NeumDog
    Ibp +5 others
    LIVike
    Fuadfan + Dad
    Formo (98% sure going)

Maybe:
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    McNabb is benched & Ponder is starting? It's the Packers? Hell yeah I'm going to be there!

Attending:
    Webby
    NeumDog
    Ibp +5 others
    LIVike
    Fuadfan + Dad
    Formo (98% sure going)
    Singer + brother

Maybe:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Not sure yet what I am doing. Have had my tix up for sale, no takers. Really seeing seats on NFL Tix Exchange going for face or dang close to it. If I have to accept face (and considering it's CPs first NFL start), I might just drive up for the game myself. It doesn't make financial sense, but since when does being a Vikings fan make sense? Would be great if I could find someone else to buy my other ticket to help defray my travel expenses (especially if said fan was local and could give me a free sofa to crash on to avoid paying for a hotel). I moved down this season to Sec 215, Row 9. Would bring little Ava with me, but unsure what would happen if she had to go potty during the game (and wife isn't with me to take her to the ladies room).

On a side note, ZDog and I will definitely be coming up for the Denver game (ZDog is a closet Broncos/John Elway fan). Already have travel arrangements set and paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Attending:
    Webby
    NeumDog
    Ibp +5 others
    LIVike
    Fuadfan + Dad
    Formo (98% sure going)
    Singer + brother

Maybe:
    purplepat (maybe +1?)
    Last edited by purplepat; 10-19-2011 at 08:29 AM.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepat View Post
    Not sure yet what I am doing. Have had my tix up for sale, no takers. Really seeing seats on NFL Tix Exchange going for face or dang close to it. If I have to accept face (and considering it's CPs first NFL start), I might just drive up for the game myself. It doesn't make financial sense, but since when does being a Vikings fan make sense? Would be great if I could find someone else to buy my other ticket to help defray my travel expenses (especially if said fan was local and could give me a free sofa to crash on to avoid paying for a hotel). I moved down this season to Sec 215, Row 9. Would bring little Ava with me, but unsure what would happen if she had to go potty during the game (and wife isn't with me to take her to the ladies room).

On a side note, ZDog and I will definitely be coming up for the Denver game (ZDog is a closet Broncos/John Elway fan). Already have travel arrangements set and paid for.
    How much are you asking for them? regardless of who's starting, we're still 1-5 & not a lot of Vikings fans will pay an extraordinary amount to watch their team lose again.

last few weeks they have been going for 25% - 50% of face value.

Cheesdicks are the only ones willing to fork out big bucks for this game.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Attending:
    Webby
    NeumDog
    Ibp +5 others
    LIVike
    Fuadfan + Dad
    Formo (98% sure going)
    Singer + brother

Maybe:
    Shock

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    How much are you asking for them? regardless of who's starting, we're still 1-5 & not a lot of Vikings fans will pay an extraordinary amount to watch their team lose again.

last few weeks they have been going for 25% - 50% of face value.

Cheesdicks are the only ones willing to fork out big bucks for this game.
    $52 season tix, BO face is $62 each, originally had them listed for $179 ea, this week dropped them to $129 ea. Right now, I can find tickets in the first ten rows of the upper deck on NFLTE for $75-$85 ea, and there are 580 tickets for $100 or less. I guess I need to drop the price again, but at some point (for the Packers, even in a 1-5 year) I'd just as soon come to the game myself.

I had to sell my Bucs and Lions tickets for roughly what I paid for them, but took a 66% loss on the Cardinals tickets (and a 100% loss on the preseason tix...couldn't even give them away).

I know what a losing year does for ticket prices. It looks like this will be the 2nd time since I've been a season ticket holder that the games I've sold didn't completely pay for my season ticket package.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    Hi guys a friend of mine is over for the game this week and I told him to come and introduce himself to you for a friendly welcome hope that was ok. His name is john noble. Thanks Mark

OK, barring someone buying my tickets out from under me, looks like I have "permission" to come to the game this weekend! It turns out that there are "family restrooms" in the Metrodome in the MSFC office near section 118. So I'll in all likelihood drag my little girl Ava to the Dome this weekend. We'll be splitting our time between the PP.O tailgate and Cheesefree's tailgate (CF is Ava's buddy and hero). But I guess you can add myself and Ava to the tailgate list.

By the way, I can't promise anything, but Ava is 3-0 when she attends a Vikings game in person. She was there for the Favre-Greg Lewis miracle, and then last year for the game vs the Lions. She also witnessed the late season win vs the Lions in Detroit the year the MCK went 0-fer.
    Last edited by purplepat; 10-19-2011 at 12:05 PM.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Viking View Post
    Hi guys a friend of mine is over for the game this week and I told him to come and introduce himself to you for a friendly welcome hope that was ok. His name is john noble. Thanks Mark
    and good to see at least one Brit there to watch GB get smacked about
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast