Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=SharperImage link=topic=38992.msg658847#msg658847 date=1193013972]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=38992.msg658842#msg658842 date=1193013843]
    I haven't given up on anything...yet
    Sometimes i ask myself why am i a vikings fan? Does anyone else?
    Nope...........

    One team, one passion..........Minnesota Vikings.

    Win or lose, I'll always be a Vikings fan.

    same with me always gonna be a viking fan
    My wife asks me that. That's when I ask: Why am I married to you? ;D
    Does she give you the look when you say that?
    [/quote]She threw a coffee cup at me once :'(
    [/quote]

    I hope we kick the crap out of the eagles.


    I wonder who our QB will be?

  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    We need a win!
    That's a no-brainer.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    "singersp" wrote:
    We need a win!
    That's a no-brainer.
    We need to score more points than the Eagles

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    We need a win!
    That's a no-brainer.
    We need to score more points than the Eagles
    "I think the team that score the most points is going to win"-John Madden

  5. #25
    VikingsMB's Avatar
    VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    361

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    We need a win!
    That's a no-brainer.
    We need to score more points than the Eagles
    "I think the team that score the most points is going to win"-John Madden
    The bigger question is who will score those points, the offense or the defense?

  6. #26
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=SharperImage link=topic=38992.msg658847#msg658847 date=1193013972]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=38992.msg658842#msg658842 date=1193013843]
    I haven't given up on anything...yet
    Sometimes i ask myself why am i a vikings fan? Does anyone else?
    Nope...........

    One team, one passion..........Minnesota Vikings.

    Win or lose, I'll always be a Vikings fan.

    same with me always gonna be a viking fan
    My wife asks me that. That's when I ask: Why am I married to you? ;D
    Does she give you the look when you say that?
    [/quote]She threw a coffee cup at me once :'(
    [/quote]

    One God, one team and one wife.........they all like making me suffer :'(

  7. #27
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=38992.msg658901#msg658901 date=1193015520]
    [quote author=SharperImage link=topic=38992.msg658847#msg658847 date=1193013972]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=38992.msg658842#msg658842 date=1193013843]
    I haven't given up on anything...yet
    Sometimes i ask myself why am i a vikings fan? Does anyone else?
    Nope...........

    One team, one passion..........Minnesota Vikings.

    Win or lose, I'll always be a Vikings fan.

    same with me always gonna be a viking fan
    My wife asks me that. That's when I ask: Why am I married to you? ;D
    Does she give you the look when you say that?
    [/quote]She threw a coffee cup at me once :'(
    [/quote]

    One God, one team and one wife.........they all like making me suffer :'(
    [/quote]

    At least Chilly is not your father in law.
    El underdog.

  8. #28
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    ...One God, one team and one wife.........they all like making me suffer :'(
    lmao, tough breaks.
    Maybe it will all come together at the same time.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #29
    IndoViking's Avatar
    IndoViking is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    49

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    We need a win, badly. And we can, IF, and let me say that once more, IF our starting QB (whoever that guy is) can complete more than 6 passes. Our patience are growing thin, TJack, and i myself are trying to believe in him. If we lost... Hello top 10, or maybe 5 draft pick. But i don't wanna give up, not when it's still week 7.

    SKOL
    ~Watching AD and The Vikes from Down South~

  10. #30
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Official: Vikings vs Eagles! We need a win!

    "IndoViking" wrote:

    i don't wanna give up, not when it's still week 7.

    SKOL
    Nice point,I still believe.....
    El underdog.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Packers/Eagles Playoff Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:54 AM
  2. VIKINGS vs EAGLES OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 01:04 AM
  3. OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread
    By NeumDog in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 443
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 07:53 PM
  4. Anyone selling Vikings - Eagles tx?
    By Immrtal1 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 11:58 AM
  5. The Official PP.O. Vikings vs. Eagles Tailgating Thread
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •