Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Holmstrom is offline Rookie

Re:Official Vikings vs Cowboys post game thread

I see there ae some gracious Cowgirl fans here, but weren't there some who wanted to meet back here after the game and rub our noses in the ass kickin' they were gonna give us???

the only bad thing about this win is now some of the media might jump on our bandwagon. Luckily the Aints were just as, or even more impressive yesterday. :lol:
    None

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler

PS

Does Jerry Jones and Al Davis go to the same mortician?
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

I have to respectfully disagree with you IBP, If we play like this next week we'll win, 34-3, 6 sacks, Berrian, Harvin, And Shank combined for 5 catches and we blew em out.

The Defense played great, especially in the second half, Edwards had a monster game, 5 takeaways, Another under 100yd rush opponent.

15 completions and a mediocre run game yet we won 34-3, Amazing!
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

HELL THE F YEAH! The best part about today's victory is that all those dumbass bias analysis/commentators can suck it saying the Cowboys are just more dominant in all aspect of the game!

-Our WR can't beat their secondary? Haha. The best part was Rice's last TD against whom the Cowboys hailed has a top 5 CB in the league in Mike Jenkins.

-Farve vs. Romo - Romo is the best QB in the post season blah blah blah. Farve - 4 tds. Romo - 0. HA!

-Lastly and the most annoying SH I T this week was about the Cowboys front 4 and how amazing they are and the best in the league. Guess what? The Viking's got a pretty amazing front 4 themselves! I swear DeMarcus Ware had blue balls going into the game from everyone sucking on them so much. Everyone forgot about MN's front 4.

I love how Fox and it's crew are already talking crap about MN losing in NO (Howie's the only one who gives MN props).

Great game today. Our team came to play and beat America's team! Take that nutsuckers!
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Suick wrote:
    PS

Does Jerry Jones and Al Davis go to the same mortician?
    no Jerry can walk about unaided and without the need for a diaper :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

molineviking wrote:
    I have to respectfully disagree with you IBP, If we play like this next week we'll win, 34-3, 6 sacks, Berrian, Harvin, And Shank combined for 5 catches and we blew em out.

The Defense played great, especially in the second half, Edwards had a monster game, 5 takeaways, Another under 100yd rush opponent.

i dunno. Our D played pretty well, our line brought pressure, but our OL didn't block very well, which we'll need against the saints and their blitzes. We couldn't open up holes for Peterson. We need to have a balanced offensive attack in NO, if we can't run, it will be tough to win

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

Great to see the Defense play so well. I hope Edwards knee is not serious- he was a monster today. Kudos to Favre and Rice-they have developed a great chemistry this season. I thought the refs were going to screw this up with the bazillion flags they threw starting the second half. whew! Skol Vikings!

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    molineviking wrote:

i dunno. Our D played pretty well, our line brought pressure, but our OL didn't block very well, which we'll need against the saints and their blitzes. We couldn't open up holes for Peterson. We need to have a balanced offensive attack in NO, if we can't run, it will be tough to win
    I think saying the D played "pretty well" is underselling them a little.

And our O-Line was pretty solid. Peterson ran HARD which was nice to see. Nothing huge, but he was hitting the line and pushing the pile ... something big will open up in time.
    None

carnage is offline Waterboy

what a great game for us if our d line steps up like this we will have a great chance of winning next week good job raY ive been not liking his play all season but he step it up today we will need that out of you next week dont just do it for 1 week and we need ad to step it up if this happens we will win next week guaranteed
    None

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

What a great game. We stuck it to the so called experts picking against us.

The big question for next sunday will be if we can slow down Brees like we did Romo.

The game ball goes to Rice without question. I especially loved the 2nd TE. If you see it from behind the LOS, you see him getting back on his feet after cutting a defender waving at Favre to throw it as he got room. That's confidense, and a bonified star receiver.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast