Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Official VIKINGS-JETS tailgate thread

NordicNed wrote:
    Cajun= Do I need to post? LOL His famous, lip smacking, Gumbo!!!!!
    Damn I miss that stuff. You really need to make it back to Minny one of these games Caj!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

NodakPaul wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    Cajun= Do I need to post? LOL His famous, lip smacking, Gumbo!!!!!
    Damn I miss that stuff. You really need to make it back to Minny one of these games Caj!

Paul, I don't have to tell you how great that stuff is, but I will...Cajun's gumbo and red bean combo were incredible. And Jeff (CTVikingJJ) and Ned supplied venison kebabs, quail, chicken wings, kielbasa, and Ned's famous handmade hot sausages. Tons of great food, and the spparkgrls ladies (and Tim) from Minnesota brought purple and green jello shots. We had Jets and Vikings fans eating with us. Lots of purple.

The weather was fantastic right up until an hour before game time and then the skies opened up. It was great to meet everyone, including Hollie from Calgary who promised to join PPo and post her pictures. Thanks guys for a great tailgate.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

CTvikingfanJJ is offline Waterboy

Mike thanks for the tickets. I had a great time. Cold Wet and a loss. Oh well I did have fun sorry I missed you before you left. Got home at 4am. My friend Bryan said he may become a Vikings fan just because of the people. Sorry those of you that got harassed by the Idiot Northeast People but we are not all like that. I hope to make all of the East coast games and at least one in Minny. See you all soon I have to go get more quail and venison for the next one.
    None

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

No pics?
    El underdog.

CTvikingfanJJ wrote:
    Mike thanks for the tickets. I had a great time. Cold Wet and a loss. Oh well I did have fun sorry I missed you before you left. Got home at 4am. My friend Bryan said he may become a Vikings fan just because of the people. Sorry those of you that got harassed by the Idiot Northeast People but we are not all like that. I hope to make all of the East coast games and at least one in Minny. See you all soon I have to go get more quail and venison for the next one.

Jeff, great to meet you, Ned and Bryan. I got home at 2:30 and woke up at 6:30 for work. The food was incredible. Too bad the offense didn't start playing earlier.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

El Vikingo wrote:
    No pics?

El V, there will be when the ladies return home to Minn and Canada (hopefully). Sorry we never hooked up with CMac.

spparkgrls is offline Waterboy

Hey everyone!

A big shout out and thanks to Mike, Ned, Cajun, and Jeff for hosting an awesome tailgate. Thanks so much for letting us party with you.. it was for sure the highlight of our trip. What a great bunch of Viking fans (and we even met a few fun Jets fans).. HA! Amazing food (Cajun - your gumbo and red beans and rice were the best I have ever had by far... now I am craving it).

Special thanks to Cajun for getting us to the stadium and back to the hotel again - very awesome of you to do that.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them from the ladies. Hope to run into you guys again at another away game or perhaps at a game here in Minny.

Keep in touch and SKOL VIKINGS!
    None

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345