Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67
  1. #21
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    Attending
    marstc09
    Webby
    NeumDog
    shortmon & wife
    Articnv
    jmcdon00
    singersp
    BH82
    Zeus
    V4L+2 As Long As Weather Permits

    Not sure how long ill be at the tailgate.. Might be a V4L visit.. Or an actual tailgate experience

  2. #22
    Mikecarter81's Avatar
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    823

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    I'll with my pops be up there.
    First time to the dome in about three years.
    I'm looking forward to it.
    The seats I got were the best seats I've ever had for vikings game.
    Lower level at the 35 yard line, viking side.

    Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

  3. #23
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I'll with my pops be up there.
    First time to the dome in about three years.
    I'm looking forward to it.
    The seats I got were the best seats I've ever had for vikings game.
    Lower level at the 35 yard line, viking side.

    Mike
    Make sure you come to the tailgate!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #24
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    [size=11pt]Attending[/size];
    marstc09
    Webby
    NeumDog
    shortmon & wife
    Articnv
    jmcdon00
    singersp
    BH82
    Zeus
    V4L+2 As Long As Weather Permits
    Viking_Queen & BLV

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #25
    NeumDog's Avatar
    NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    336

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=11pt]Attending[/size];
    marstc09
    Webby
    NeumDog
    shortmon & wife
    Articnv
    jmcdon00
    singersp
    BH82
    Zeus
    V4L+2 As Long As Weather Permits
    Viking_Queen & BLV
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?

    Don't let a little cold and snow keep you away.
    Not sure if we'll be doing the tailgate for the Giants game the following week, so this could be it for the regular season.

  6. #26
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    Going to run the afternoon football game in the tent too.

  7. #27
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    "NeumDog" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=11pt]Attending[/size];
    marstc09
    Webby
    NeumDog
    shortmon & wife
    Articnv
    jmcdon00
    singersp
    BH82
    Zeus
    V4L+2 As Long As Weather Permits
    Viking_Queen & BLV
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?

    Don't let a little cold and snow keep you away.
    Not sure if we'll be doing the tailgate for the Giants game the following week, so this could be it for the regular season.
    Don't you have passes? Someone can still get there to put a little something together. We don't have to get there that early, right?

  8. #28
    tke0933's Avatar
    tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    402

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    Attending;
    marstc09
    Webby
    NeumDog
    shortmon & wife
    Articnv
    jmcdon00
    singersp
    BH82
    Zeus
    V4L+2 As Long As Weather Permits
    Viking_Queen & BLV
    tke0933 + 1

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NeumDog" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=11pt]Attending[/size];
    marstc09
    Webby
    NeumDog
    shortmon & wife
    Articnv
    jmcdon00
    singersp
    BH82
    Zeus
    V4L+2 As Long As Weather Permits
    Viking_Queen & BLV
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?

    Don't let a little cold and snow keep you away.
    Not sure if we'll be doing the tailgate for the Giants game the following week, so this could be it for the regular season.
    Don't you have passes? Someone can still get there to put a little something together. We don't have to get there that early, right?
    To get the 4 spots together that PPO normally has, yes, someone does need to get there that early.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NeumDog" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=11pt]Attending[/size];
    marstc09
    Webby
    NeumDog
    shortmon & wife
    Articnv
    jmcdon00
    singersp
    BH82
    Zeus
    V4L+2 As Long As Weather Permits
    Viking_Queen & BLV
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?

    Don't let a little cold and snow keep you away.
    Not sure if we'll be doing the tailgate for the Giants game the following week, so this could be it for the regular season.
    Don't you have passes? Someone can still get there to put a little something together. We don't have to get there that early, right?
    To get the 4 spots together that PPO normally has, yes, someone does need to get there that early.

    =Z=
    If Ned got there early enough, he could take up to back to back spots with his RV, which woulld leave 2 spots for tailgating.

    With Webby & Neum not being there, we won't have the canopy or heaters.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official VIKINGS-JETS tailgate thread
    By VikingMike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. OFFICIAL Vikings-Bungals (12/13) TAILGATE THREAD
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears Tailgate Thread
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:20 PM
  4. **OFFICIAL** Vikings/Lions Tailgate Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:01 AM
  5. The Official Falcons Tailgate Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 06:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •