Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 444
  1. #101
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    "Mr" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=49832.msg887918#msg887918 date=1230662655]
    [quote author=BleedinPandG link=topic=49832.msg887865#msg887865 date=1230659601]
    Attending
    NeumDog
    NodakPaul and Mrs Nodak
    Webby and Guest
    Zeus
    marstc09 and Jocelyn
    Singer and guest
    Shock and "Helga"
    BH82
    Jargomcfargo +3 Zealots
    JeffSeimon, wife, daughter
    Clark Griswold/my woman
    tke0933 +1
    phillyj and his buddy
    SaintCloudSays GoVikes(assuming my cold doesn't come back. My wife and 2 boys have colds again.)
    Marrdro + Brother In law (Brian)
    Sno
    Ultra + son
    irgoodboy
    BPnG

    Maybe
    HoosierVike + 3 guests
    rimjob_rob + 4 guests
    Mr. Anderson
    Formo

    I'm in!
    Spending my signing bonus just a bit early!
    Anyone looking to split a motel room Sunday night?
    Hot gol 'darnit!
    This is starting to look like a pretty gol 'darnit good tailgating group!
    Jeez.
    Looks like this years opener.
    Only without NodakPaul's 'Bus From Hell'.

    Talked to the wifey.
    She gave me the go ahead.
    Gonna TRY to find another person (hopefully my uncle) to join us..
    I don't wanna sit alone.
    If that's a no-go, I'm game for purchasing 2 tickets for a lone PP.Oer to join me, and just give me cash when we get to the tailgate.
    Or something like that.
    I just happen to know a cat who has 2 for sale that you can get at the tailgate.......

    Section 215 row 15.
    He paid 53 for them but will cut a deal for two PPO'rs...... ;D
    Would that be you Marrdro?

    I'd be going by myself, so I'd rather purchase through someone from PPO with extra tickets, rather than sit by myself.

    That is if my dad lets me go, he's being very difficult.
    LMFAO!
    Your 19 and in college!

    [/quote]
    I know, it's ridiculous.

    He's just concerned about me staying with someone I met online lol... damn Dateline.


    And it's not like I can't defend myself.
    [/quote]

    Dude it's Webby, he has nothing to worry about. Most of us regulars at the tailgates have met numerous times. It is not like this match.com. We are Vikings fans. We take care of each other. Hell Zeus even wipes my ass.

  2. #102
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Formo link=topic=49832.msg887960#msg887960 date=1230665137]
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=49832.msg887918#msg887918 date=1230662655]
    [quote author=BleedinPandG link=topic=49832.msg887865#msg887865 date=1230659601]
    Attending
    NeumDog
    NodakPaul and Mrs Nodak
    Webby and Guest
    Zeus
    marstc09 and Jocelyn
    Singer and guest
    Shock and "Helga"
    BH82
    Jargomcfargo +3 Zealots
    JeffSeimon, wife, daughter
    Clark Griswold/my woman
    tke0933 +1
    phillyj and his buddy
    SaintCloudSays GoVikes(assuming my cold doesn't come back. My wife and 2 boys have colds again.)
    Marrdro + Brother In law (Brian)
    Sno
    Ultra + son
    irgoodboy
    BPnG

    Maybe
    HoosierVike + 3 guests
    rimjob_rob + 4 guests
    Mr. Anderson
    Formo

    I'm in!
    Spending my signing bonus just a bit early!
    Anyone looking to split a motel room Sunday night?
    Hot gol 'darnit!
    This is starting to look like a pretty gol 'darnit good tailgating group!
    Jeez.
    Looks like this years opener.
    Only without NodakPaul's 'Bus From Hell'.

    Talked to the wifey.
    She gave me the go ahead.
    Gonna TRY to find another person (hopefully my uncle) to join us..
    I don't wanna sit alone.
    If that's a no-go, I'm game for purchasing 2 tickets for a lone PP.Oer to join me, and just give me cash when we get to the tailgate.
    Or something like that.
    I just happen to know a cat who has 2 for sale that you can get at the tailgate.......

    Section 215 row 15.
    He paid 53 for them but will cut a deal for two PPO'rs...... ;D
    Would that be you Marrdro?

    I'd be going by myself, so I'd rather purchase through someone from PPO with extra tickets, rather than sit by myself.

    That is if my dad lets me go, he's being very difficult.
    LMFAO!
    Your 19 and in college!

    [/quote]
    I know, it's ridiculous.

    He's just concerned about me staying with someone I met online lol... damn Dateline.


    And it's not like I can't defend myself.
    [/quote]

    Dude it's Webby, he has nothing to worry about. Most of us regulars at the tailgates have met numerous times. It is not like this match.com. We are Vikings fans. We take care of each other. Hell Zeus even wipes my ass.
    [/quote]

    Zeus touched me in the no no spot

  3. #103
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Formo link=topic=49832.msg887960#msg887960 date=1230665137]
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=49832.msg887918#msg887918 date=1230662655]
    [quote author=BleedinPandG link=topic=49832.msg887865#msg887865 date=1230659601]
    Attending
    NeumDog
    NodakPaul and Mrs Nodak
    Webby and Guest
    Zeus
    marstc09 and Jocelyn
    Singer and guest
    Shock and "Helga"
    BH82
    Jargomcfargo +3 Zealots
    JeffSeimon, wife, daughter
    Clark Griswold/my woman
    tke0933 +1
    phillyj and his buddy
    SaintCloudSays GoVikes(assuming my cold doesn't come back. My wife and 2 boys have colds again.)
    Marrdro + Brother In law (Brian)
    Sno
    Ultra + son
    irgoodboy
    BPnG

    Maybe
    HoosierVike + 3 guests
    rimjob_rob + 4 guests
    Mr. Anderson
    Formo

    I'm in!
    Spending my signing bonus just a bit early!
    Anyone looking to split a motel room Sunday night?
    Hot gol 'darnit!
    This is starting to look like a pretty gol 'darnit good tailgating group!
    Jeez.
    Looks like this years opener.
    Only without NodakPaul's 'Bus From Hell'.

    Talked to the wifey.
    She gave me the go ahead.
    Gonna TRY to find another person (hopefully my uncle) to join us..
    I don't wanna sit alone.
    If that's a no-go, I'm game for purchasing 2 tickets for a lone PP.Oer to join me, and just give me cash when we get to the tailgate.
    Or something like that.
    I just happen to know a cat who has 2 for sale that you can get at the tailgate.......

    Section 215 row 15.
    He paid 53 for them but will cut a deal for two PPO'rs...... ;D
    Would that be you Marrdro?

    I'd be going by myself, so I'd rather purchase through someone from PPO with extra tickets, rather than sit by myself.

    That is if my dad lets me go, he's being very difficult.
    LMFAO!
    Your 19 and in college!

    [/quote]
    I know, it's ridiculous.

    He's just concerned about me staying with someone I met online lol... damn Dateline.


    And it's not like I can't defend myself.
    [/quote]

    Dude it's Webby, he has nothing to worry about. Most of us regulars at the tailgates have met numerous times. It is not like this match.com. We are Vikings fans. We take care of each other. Hell Zeus even wipes my ass.
    [/quote]
    I know, and I'm not worried in the least bit.

    But he doesn't understand.

  4. #104
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    "Mr" wrote:
    I know, and I'm not worried in the least bit.

    But he doesn't understand.
    Would it help your cause if you mentioned that you'd be staying with Webby, his wife, their 2-year-old and their infant twins?

    LOL - hardly "Deliverance" territory in Stillwater, MN, dad!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #105
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    I know, and I'm not worried in the least bit.

    But he doesn't understand.
    Would it help your cause if you mentioned that you'd be staying with Webby, his wife, their 2-year-old and their infant twins?

    LOL - hardly "Deliverance" territory in Stillwater, MN, dad!

    =Z=
    And me and my son as well!

    Stillwater

  6. #106
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,204

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

    And me and my son as well!

    Stillwater
    Oh damn! Another RV attempt?

    Hope you're more successful with your RV making it than Ned's was.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #107
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    Attending
    NeumDog
    NodakPaul and Mrs Nodak
    Webby and Guest
    Zeus
    marstc09 and Jocelyn
    Singer and guest
    Shock and "Helga"
    BH82
    Jargomcfargo +3 Zealots
    JeffSeimon, wife, daughter
    Clark Griswold/my woman
    tke0933 +1
    phillyj and his buddy
    SaintCloudSays GoVikes(assuming my cold doesn't come back. My wife and 2 boys have colds again.)
    Marrdro + Brother In law (Brian)
    Sno
    Ultra + son
    irgoodboy
    BPnG
    jmcdon00+2 brothers+mystery guest to be announced

    Maybe
    HoosierVike + 3 guests
    rimjob_rob + 4 guests
    Mr. Anderson
    Formo

  8. #108
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    Put me down for... *drum roll*... no.

    My dad is having issues with me going. It's expensive.


    I really wanted to go, but hey, there's always next year.


    Maybe I'll make it to the Super Bowl.

  9. #109
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,204

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    The new Viking canopy side walls are in hand.

    [img width=450 height=487]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Side_wall.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #110
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    The new Viking canopy side walls are in hand.

    [img width=450 height=487]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Side_wall.jpg[/img]
    Great.
    I know some yutz who is coming up from the South who can't find his long johns that go with his shorts.......

    Might have to put on long pants... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Packers/Eagles Playoff Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:54 AM
  2. OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:20 AM
  3. OFFICIAL - PPO NFC Final Playoff Tailgate Thread
    By Dekay in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:45 PM
  4. OFFICIAL Vikings - Giants Tailgate Thread
    By NeumDog in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 09:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •