Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    This will be the thread where all those who are going to the Vikings-Ravens game on Christmas Day should post and read what others will be doing.

    I am currently researching where the best spot for tailgating is in Baltimore...and I am open to suggestions.

    I am planning to be there and am planning to bring my camper so that I can heat up and serve the Cajun chicken-and-andouille-sausage gumbo that I am preparing for the Viking faithful that will be there!

    I will have a canopy set up with a Vikings banner on it...so bring chairs if you want to sit down...my camper is small so there isn't really room for all of us in there...so dress warm.

    Post here if you are coming (with how many people you are bringing) so that I have a rough head count for how much gumbo to make. Also PM me your cell phone number and I will respond in kind...that way I can talk you in to where we will be parked. An ETA of when you plan to arrive would also be good if you can possibly do so...I want to try to be there first, since my camper would be the easiest to spot (I think that there is a pic of it in the thread from the Vikes-Pack game in the Dome).

    Any other suggestions are also welcomed.

    SKOL VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    Nice! I wish I was going... :sad:

    I want some of that gumbo... I bet that stuff is awsome!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Nice! I wish I was going... :sad:

    I want some of that gumbo... I bet that stuff is awsome!
    People tell me that it IS awesome...but you will have to make plans to try it yourself one of these games!

    BTW, that leprechaun with his butt showing is more disturbing than Italian Stallion's avatar... :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    Hey Cajun, I'll be there. It will be 3 or 4 of us since my whole family is going. I'll PM you the rest!

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    So far;

    Cajun: 2
    DEVIKING: 2
    ltrey: 3 or 4
    Polo: 3 or 4
    vikesboy: 3 or 4 ???
    PhillyVikes: 2 ???
    vikoles: 3 ???

    Whom else am I missing?

    Jackyl? Are you coming?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Nice! I wish I was going... :sad:

    I want some of that gumbo... I bet that stuff is awsome!
    People tell me that it IS awesome...but you will have to make plans to try it yourself one of these games!

    BTW, that leprechaun with his butt showing is more disturbing than Italian Stallion's avatar... :lol:
    The leprachan was my idea. I'm hoping that none of the mods dont like it. :lol:

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Nice! I wish I was going... :sad:

    I want some of that gumbo... I bet that stuff is awsome!
    People tell me that it IS awesome...but you will have to make plans to try it yourself one of these games!

    BTW, that leprechaun with his butt showing is more disturbing than Italian Stallion's avatar... :lol:
    The leprachan was my idea. I'm hoping that none of the mods dont like it. :lol:
    I am starting to get a little worried about you and LuckyVike! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Nice! I wish I was going... :sad:

    I want some of that gumbo... I bet that stuff is awsome!
    People tell me that it IS awesome...but you will have to make plans to try it yourself one of these games!

    BTW, that leprechaun with his butt showing is more disturbing than Italian Stallion's avatar... :lol:
    The leprachan was my idea. I'm hoping that none of the mods dont like it. :lol:
    I am starting to get a little worried about you and LuckyVike! :razz:
    Don't hate, appreciate! :grin:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Nice! I wish I was going... :sad:

    I want some of that gumbo... I bet that stuff is awsome!
    People tell me that it IS awesome...but you will have to make plans to try it yourself one of these games!

    BTW, that leprechaun with his butt showing is more disturbing than Italian Stallion's avatar... :lol:
    The leprachan was my idea. I'm hoping that none of the mods dont like it. :lol:
    I am starting to get a little worried about you and LuckyVike! :razz:
    Don't hate, appreciate! :grin:
    OK, Green Eye for the Questionable Guy! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKINGS CHRISTMAS GAME TAILGATE THREAD!!!

    ANYWAY....getting back to the tailgate party...who else is going?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL PPO Tailgate Thread - Lions game 9/26/10
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. OFFICIAL - PPO Giants game Tailgate Thread
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:58 PM
  3. OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Steelers Preseason Game Tailgate Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 08:32 AM
  4. OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Seahawks Preseason Game Tailgate Thread
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 07:45 AM
  5. Official GB Pic thread - Tailgate and Game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •