Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70
  1. #21
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***

    "Formo" wrote:
    I have a ticket, and am going to the game..
    But my youngest sister won 3 tickets to go as well, so her, and my parents will be going as well.
    I'm not sure when they get into town, so it depends on how that turns out, or if we pay to park 2 cars.
    Call them early this week and let them know about the party.
    Better to get to the Dome early anyway.

    You cannot miss this one, chief.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #22
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    I have a ticket, and am going to the game..
    But my youngest sister won 3 tickets to go as well, so her, and my parents will be going as well.
    I'm not sure when they get into town, so it depends on how that turns out, or if we pay to park 2 cars.
    Call them early this week and let them know about the party.
    Better to get to the Dome early anyway.

    You cannot miss this one, chief.

    =Z=
    They know about the tailgate.
    I'm trying to get them there early so even if they don't want to rock out with PP.O at the 'gate, they can hit up the plaza and stuff.
    It'll be cheaper for us to split the parking, and I'm pretty sure that'll appeal to them as well.
    I'm working on it, that's fo sho.

    I'll guilt trip them if they don't want to get there early (don't know why they wouldn't want to, though..)
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  3. #23
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***

    "Formo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    I have a ticket, and am going to the game..
    But my youngest sister won 3 tickets to go as well, so her, and my parents will be going as well.
    I'm not sure when they get into town, so it depends on how that turns out, or if we pay to park 2 cars.
    Call them early this week and let them know about the party.
    Better to get to the Dome early anyway.

    You cannot miss this one, chief.
    They know about the tailgate.
    I'm trying to get them there early so even if they don't want to rock out with PP.O at the 'gate, they can hit up the plaza and stuff.
    It'll be cheaper for us to split the parking, and I'm pretty sure that'll appeal to them as well.
    I'm working on it, that's fo sho.

    I'll guilt trip them if they don't want to get there early (don't know why they wouldn't want to, though..)
    Don't forget - it's a 3:15 start, so that makes getting there "early" not really that "early".


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #24
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    I have a ticket, and am going to the game..
    But my youngest sister won 3 tickets to go as well, so her, and my parents will be going as well.
    I'm not sure when they get into town, so it depends on how that turns out, or if we pay to park 2 cars.
    Call them early this week and let them know about the party.
    Better to get to the Dome early anyway.

    You cannot miss this one, chief.
    They know about the tailgate.
    I'm trying to get them there early so even if they don't want to rock out with PP.O at the 'gate, they can hit up the plaza and stuff.
    It'll be cheaper for us to split the parking, and I'm pretty sure that'll appeal to them as well.
    I'm working on it, that's fo sho.

    I'll guilt trip them if they don't want to get there early (don't know why they wouldn't want to, though..)
    Don't forget - it's a 3:15 start, so that makes getting there "early" not really that "early".


    =Z=
    Yeah, I just called my dad and reminded him again that it's a 3:15 kick off.
    They have a 2 hour drive to get to my place, then another 15+ minutes driving downtown..
    Which means they'd have to leave before noon to get to the dome with enough time to enjoy the pregame stuff.
    But my mom isn't one for getting up early..
    We'll see how it turns out.
    They still got other stuff to get done before leaving Sunday morning, so I'm thinking it's up to how that goes.
    If they leave too late for my liking, I'll just head down to the tailgate as soon as I know when they left.
    That'll give me plenty of time for the festivities and food.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  5. #25
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***


    ATTENDING:
    Zeus
    Neumdog
    Webby +2
    Hiebster +1
    BH82 + wife
    Jargomcfargo
    molineviking +3
    Shock
    SharperImage
    Marstc09
    TNT

    MAYBE:
    V4L + Samochocinco
    Saintcloudsaysgovikes
    Formo


  6. #26
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***


    ATTENDING:
    Zeus
    Neumdog
    Webby +2
    Hiebster +1
    BH82 + wife
    Jargomcfargo
    molineviking +3
    Shock
    SharperImage
    Marstc09
    TNT
    Fuadfan & my Dad


    MAYBE:
    V4L + Samochocinco
    Saintcloudsaysgovikes
    Formo


    I feel the need to check but when are you going to start the tailgating for a 3:00 game?
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  7. #27
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,677

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***



    ATTENDING:
    Zeus
    Neumdog
    Webby +2
    Hiebster +1
    BH82 + wife
    Jargomcfargo
    molineviking +3
    Shock
    SharperImage
    Marstc09
    TNT
    Fuadfan & my Dad
    Johnson14 +1


    MAYBE:
    V4L + Samochocinco
    Saintcloudsaysgovikes
    Formo



    My first time so please be gentle



  8. #28
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***

    Lookin like ill probably be there.. Love the 315 start. Dont have to wake up til 10

    What time is the tailgate starting?

  9. #29
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***

    "V4L" wrote:
    Lookin like ill probably be there.. Love the 315 start. Dont have to wake up til 10

    What time is the tailgate starting?
    10
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  10. #30
    NeumDog's Avatar
    NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    336

    Re: *** OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears (11/29) TAILGATE THREAD ***

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Lookin like ill probably be there.. Love the 315 start. Dont have to wake up til 10

    What time is the tailgate starting?
    10
    We'll be there to set up at 8am or earlier.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official VIKINGS-JETS tailgate thread
    By VikingMike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. OFFICIAL Vikings-Falcons Tailgate Thread
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 09:44 AM
  3. Official Vikes/Bears Tailgate Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 04:52 PM
  4. OFFICIAL Vikings-Bears Tailgate Thread
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:20 PM
  5. **OFFICIAL** Vikings/Lions Tailgate Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •