Fuadfan + Dad

Maybe
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Attending
    Webby
    NeumDog + 1
    Fuadfan + Dad
    NDVikingFan66+6 (I am guessing right now....who the hell really knows?)

Maybe

Tom Richards is offline Waterboy
    Attending
    Webby
    NeumDog + 1
    Fuadfan + Dad
    NDVikingFan66+6 (I am guessing right now....who the hell really knows?)

Maybe

Tom Richards +3 (they are first timer's)

P.S.
    O and guys tickets are 18 bucks for LL on stubhub if any PP.O members don't have tickets and want to see a cheap football game.

SKOL VIKINGS!

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    B B B Benny Sapp and Asher Allen, starting CBs. Hmmmm...likelihood Saints go > 42 points? I'd say 60%... Brees will make our team look like boys in shorts. What a drag...

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    Now hold on a minute .... we could win this one .... if you go with the blind squirrel theory ..... we still may find a nut. Lord knows we haven't yet this year ...... maybe we're due.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    This team is f'n horrible, its like watching a really bad college game when I watch the Vikings play. I still ask myself every week, why do I can continue to support this team and be a fan of theirs when all they do is fail and don't do a damn thing for the people that pay their salaries, us fans.

I will say this, if they move out of Minnesota, I will no longer be a fan of this team. If they stay in Minnesota and don't do some major things to improve this team, I will strongly consider giving up on this team. I am 33 years old and have been a Vikings fan ever since I was a 12 year old kid growing up in Florida and what has this team done for any of their fans? Nothing. No Super Bowl appearances in the entire 21 years I have been a fan, which obviously means no Titles in that time. Hell, they don't have a SB Title in their entire existence. So why do fans continue to put up with this crap? I am f'n at my end with this team, sick of spending good money every year to see crap like this week in and week out.

33 f'n yards of total offense in the entire first half? That is the poster child for pathetic. 18 yards passing by our supposed "Future Franchise" QB? I know he is young and doesn't have the supporting cast behind him, but he really doesn't look the part of an elite NFL QB to me. You can take any player and put him on the Vikings, and they will look bad. The only guys on this entire team that should be considered "Untouchable" are Peterson, Harvin, and Allen. You can do away with the entire rest of the team and it wouldn't matter a single bit. Its pretty sad when you have only 3 guys on a 53 man roster that are worth a crap. The only thing good by them losing is a better draft, but deep down I have a feeling that they will screw that up as well. I mean, screwing up is the only thing this team does consistently and good.

I meant 88 total yards of offense, but does that really matter at this point?