Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs REDSKINS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1080023
    Yeah, the people who have been calling Favre "immobile" and "Noodle" have proven themselves to be non-expert.

I hope they enjoyed their turkey on Thursday......

Because they've got a huge plateful of CROW to dine on now.

Again with the crow.

You notice how well the OL played when he did move off the spot and didn't act like a statue?

Kindof cements my comment about the problem being a QB that doesn't move instead of the OL now doesn't it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1080116
    Some here are acting like Favre found the fountain of youth & because he finally moved around a bit more out of the pocket (he has rolled out prior to today you know) he's now got this great mobility & he's playing like a Michael Vick.
    Nobody said anything like that.

You made it up.

Just one of the ploys by a negative faction here who have been bashing Favre and defending Childress and calling for Brett to be benched and TJ play instead.

That group is pretty desperate to save face after this game proved them wrong on every count.

Better to just learn from your mistakes and move on.
    I've been hating Childress longer than you have been around here. I'm just smart enough to know not to blame him for everything gone wrong.

Hell, now you are blaming Childress for most the delay of game penalties & have him constantly arguing on the sidelines. When Favre was playing badly you & Mars were blaming Childress for going down to MS & dragging him back to play football.

And yes you did insinuate Favre has this great mobility now. It wasn't made up.

Again, I don't hate Favre. I wanted him to play this year. The difference is when Favre has a bad game, throws stupid picks that were his fault, fumbles the ball & has delay of game penalties, I blame Favre.

Lately, you have blaming Childress & everyone else but Favre.

We had a delay of game penalty today. Childress is gone. Who's to blame for that? Still Childress? Favre? Frazier?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1080031
    Singer can't see those bootlegs.

He's apparently blinded by Favre-Hate.

The people who have been trashing Favre are now bitter and confused enough to say anything.
    This, from the guy who asked me if our QB was a RB when I was trying to tell him that the only way to fix our problem was to move the QB off his spot.

LOL.

Hey Infidel, you do your homework? I'm looking for the answers in the other thread.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1080128
    Naw....I think he would have been nailed if not for the block in the back.

But that's speculation.

And it's silly to say points were taken off the scoreboard when were never really there in the first place.

I do agree that Singer has been getting kind of weird on his recent posts.

He has been saying that I said things that I never said.

He's trying to fill in for his pal Marrdro who is in hiding and the pressure is great.

LOL! Twelve-man Marrdro.

Um, so you didn't say this?

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1080023
    Yeah, the people who have been calling Favre "immobile" and "Noodle" have proven themselves to be non-expert.

[quote="Infidel" #1080041]Singer said:

Childress is gone, so Favre got to do what he wanted to do.

.....snip.......
    You catch the Noodle when he said that he asked Bevs to simplify the offense cause it was to complicated?

So, going on the premise that you believe the Noodle is calling the shots, I guess that means he was to dumb to run a complicated offense.

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1080049
    OTOH Brett didn't look very accurate on his throws own the field today. He better get the straightened out or let jackson have a crack at it.
    Don't steal my thunder.......

He was a complete hash away from the route El Syd ran and really really really under threw Shanc on what should have been a easy TD. WOW.

But hey, he did move around in the pocket and when he needed to, he didn't throw the ball across his body, across the field for an INT on the very same play they ran in the NFFC game last year.

I guess you can say he can learn from his mistakes.......:laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1080157
    This is really just another example of Favre's genius.

He knew they'd never expect him to run.

He nailed it.

He is too modest to say that, I'm sure.

My respect for him grows every day.
    LOL! It wasn't a designed run play after all....

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1080152
    Also, Favre said in the PC that he didn't expect to run for the first down, his first option was Harvin, but he was covered, saw space and took off.
    It's like I said yesterday. Favre rolled out, couldn't find an open receiver, saw open field & went for it.

I'll take Favre's word for it rather than your "he's just modest" CYA reply.

[quote="Infidel" #1080062]
    The man is a legend and deserves better than to get hammered every game due to poor pass protection.

Did anyone notice that when the Noodle stood in the pocket, he got sacked? Did anyone take a count on how long he had to get rid of the ball on both of those sacks.

Comeon Infidel, if anyone needs a helping of crow its you.

Again, one more time for possible penetration, our OL, although it isn't great, is about league average and in most cases gives the Noodle plenty of time to get rid of the ball.

Add in a bit of mobility, like we saw yesterday (that I've been harping on all year) and you have a pretty clean game.

I for one, can't wait to see what your answers are in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1080076
    Quote Originally Posted by "Randy Moss" #1080065
    I can't wait to listen to people try to explain how Fraser opened up the play-calling or something ridiculous like that.
    Would you prefer a Video Link of Favre saying how being under Fraizer helps our playcalling? Not the exact words, but the first thing they did was go over the playbook, throw out the plays that don't work and come up with plays that he feels really comfortable with. Something Chilly wouldn't allow.
    His exact words were "I asked them to simplify the offense because it was to complex".

And no, I don't have a link. It was in a presser on NFLN.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1080185

He was a complete hash away from the route El Syd ran and really really really under threw Shanc on what should have been a easy TD. WOW.

But hey, he did move around in the pocket and when he needed to, he didn't throw the ball across his body, across the field for an INT on the very same play they ran in the NFFC game last year.

I guess you can say he can learn from his mistakes.......:laugh:
    I saw how far off the pass to Rice was also. But we have a couple of people here (guess who) who claimed adamantly that the ball was on target, Rice was bumped & would have caught it if he hadn't quit on his route.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast