Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Brick is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs PATS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

Last year was our chance, the team knows it. They aren't hungry anymore.

No one believe in what Chilly is selling anymore.
    None

realviking is offline Rookie

Brick wrote:
    Last year was our chance, the team knows it. They aren't hungry anymore.

No one believe in what Chilly is selling anymore.
    This team has all the earmarks of a squad who got fat and happy over the offseason after having success last year and came into this year thinking they would just have to show up to win 10 games.
    When there's weather to report, I report the weather.

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

it was a good game, but it seems like the defense just fell apart on the last BJGE TD. You cant be frustrated and upset about this game, Vikings have a horrible road record and the Pats have a unbelievable good home record.

Im not trying to bust on Chilly, but seriously, we lost the game cuz of his mistakes. What I dont understand and he did the same thing in the Miami game. 4 and Goal on the 1 yard line, and he calls a play to run right? Why would you do that? you got Hutch and Mckinnie on the left. Run left for gods sakes, who are you kidding? Running behind Hutch and Mckinnie and your guaranteed a yard. And I'm not even gonna talk about the Challenge. My year old niece and my 88 year old grandpa who lives in India and has never watched a game of football could tell you that was a completed catch and was not even worth spending time on to challenge.

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

Our defense is very over rated. The last patriots drive they walked all over us. We are a good defense but not a great defense. Our offensive sucks. Way too predictable. We can not win a close game because we make too many mistakes. I agree with everyone else twice in critical situations on short and goal we run right ..... with Hutch on the left WTF. We are not out of it but unless the coaches get their collective heads out of their A#$%^s we won't go very far. I am so disappointed right now. With a staff that could motivate instill some discipline and be creative we would not be 2-5. What good is talent if you don't know how to leverage it. This sucks.

Here saying the same thing as everyone else. Asher Allen is pathetic and adds NOTHING to this team. I find it hard to believe there isnt a kid on an NFL practice squad, UFL team, or CFL team that wouldnt be an upgrade for Allen.

And as if it wasnt bad enough watching our game..... somehow the Pack missing half of their Roster to injury is scrapping their way to wins.

Ok....enough bitching.... I have to get ready for next weeks start of our 9 game winning streak!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Erinnn is offline Starter

I should be more upset about this loss, but I have to admit this train wreck has become very entertaining. Randy Moss's presser is icing on the cake.

Did anyone predict Jackson to Tahi? Maybe that's been the missing link all season.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

At least we aren't Buffalo

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I guess I have to finally bow down and concede that that some people were absolutely correct that this team is so deep in talent that we can't just expect to bring guys in through the draft or FA and have them make an impact.

These are adults. They are smarter then to think they can just walk over people. Anyone who thinks that's the case, really needs to have their head examined. Games are not played on paper, they're played on the field.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

On the last Pats drive I just had the sinking feeling that we would be unable to stop them and that's exactly what happened. After all the talk at the start of the game about Favre, it was the the defense that cost us this one.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast