Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Calivike is offline Waterboy

Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs PATS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

How does a coach with all this tallent hold a job with a pure lack of football knowledge? Also I keep hearing about letting Leslie Frazier take over and he can even get the defense under control. This team has way to much talent to be held back by medicore leadership.
    None

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately we let our best coaching candidate walk years ago in Tomlin.

Exactly,how does ownership let someone like him go to the Steelers and think that Childress is a better option? Im a fan who know no where close to as much football as these coaches and im finding what Childress does idiotic, so I can imagine these other coaches just licking there lips to get a shot at Childress. He should be wearing a helmet on the sidelines....
    None

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Well I knew we would lose, so no surprise here except for Favres play. What a warrior.

Our OL is garbage. They give our QBs no time. Did you see all the time Brady and Sanchez had? It is unreal.

Bernard and Asher Allen can get off this team. They both suck ass.

Williams can't even catch an INT or tackle. I saw AbDULLah miss a few as well. We need Safety help next year.

Our DL is sooooo overrated. No sacks or pressure. Did they even touch Brady?

We need to start creating turnovers.

Peterson and Harvin are beasts. Moss was doubled all day.

Childress should be fired. He is just pathetic.

LOAD can you please commit another penalty? You don't have enough. Shank has been getting a lot as well.

realviking is offline Rookie

The most frustrating thing is that, aside from the defense putting on their dresses instead of their cleats on the last drive, is that this game swung on, IMO, a few key plays (M. Williams missed INT and the Harvin strip INT spring to mind). If one or more of those things happens differently, it's a vastly different game.

Furthermore, who's call was it to challenge that Pats TD on the goal line? Who upstairs is telling Chilly that this one is close? Disgusting.
    When there's weather to report, I report the weather.

keystonevike is offline Starter

Shitty tackling at times gave them extra yards.

Childress-By far the worst coach in the NFL, would have a hard time holding a pop warner job, but for some reason has Wilf hostage "maybe wilf sent him some naked and inapproptirate texts."

Peterson-A beast as ususal, If childress had more then 5 play to run maybe we could work the screan a little more since everytime we do it we get 10+ yards.

Harvin-I mean he's basically are entire offece, maybe we can cut Asher Allan and have Harvin play cornerback also, he cant be any worse.

Moss-Was a decoy all game that opened up Harvin even if he doesnt have a big game, him being a deycoy gets enough done.

Defence-The entire squad sucks our cornerbacks should be sitting on the bench in the CFL. Loadholt is a big dumb animal, to be he is just a large orange cone out there that commits penalites at the worst time. Jared allan either needs to get his shit together or quit football and go back to his nature hunting show.

As a whole we are going to keep getting the same outcome as long as these vanilla coaches are in charge. You can hand me the keys to a formula one car it doesnt mean i can drive it and right now Childress and coahces have keys to a f1 car and are putting it into the wall.
    None

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

I predicted TJ would start.

Other than that......I predicted that:

We would lose.

Favre would look for Harvin.

Favre would probably get seriously injured if he played.

From reading between the lines, I think Favre forced his way into the game against the wishes of the coach, so I guess he has only himself to blame.

I guess he doesn't have a concussion and a broken jaw. He sure took a terrific hit. Amazing.

The real world caught up with our weak secondary and our pass rush was ineffective.

Pass protection was fair (I guess you have to get an "F" when they knock your QB out, though).

The team kind of fell apart after Favre got hurt.....that happens sometimes.

I guess it's back to the drawing board and next game is an entirely new ball game.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler

O-Line absolutely SUCKS
    D-Line So overated
    Secondary Pathetic
    Coaching There needs to be a change.

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSE TO HAVE ALL OF THIS TALENT AND F-ING 2-5 TO SHOW FOR IT. I WILL TELL YOU. CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS ARE BUILT AROUND THE eFFING GUYS IN THE TRENCHES, INSTEAD WE SPEND OUR MONEY AND DRAFT PICKS UP WASHED UP WR'S, QB'S, AND SKILLED POSITIONS. WE ALLOWED THE WILLIAMS WALL TO GET OLD, OUR O-LINE TURNED TO SHIT AND NOT UPGRADED AND TEAMS HAVE ALL DAY TO THROW AND OUR QB IS GETTING HIS AZZ KICKED. CHILLY NEEDS TO GO...NOW AND TAKE EVERY ONE OF THE ASSISTANTS WITH HIM.

petev_sj is offline Training Camp

This was one of the most embarrassing performance the defense has put up in a while. Our D-line is being blown off the ball. You can't say that they were tired, our offense did some amazing time consuming drives today.

Something about this team that just falling apart EVERY WEEK.

Well count me out boys, even if this team makes the playoffs, which I still think the will. They won't make it far because they simply don't have the heart to win.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast