Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs PATS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

BleedinPandG wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    What a joke of a game.

Loved the play of the DB's.
    What did you love it the most ,the continuos missing tackles or the shitty coverage?

Paraphrasing my friend Marr,you really got me scratching my head on that one.
    No DB in the league, much less an entire corp of DBs, is going to cover an opposing teams WRs for 8 seconds. Take away the 8 second nap Brady had before throwing his 65 yard TD play... and realize the good play Medeiu made on the ball on what should have been an INT but turned into a completion cause these are the 2010 Vikings, and our secondary played pretty strong against a team like the Pats. Check Welker's stats... he didn't kill us at all.
    I give you opp Qbs have too much time cause our shitty front 4 and of course that doesnīt help any secondary,most of all when is a unexperinced one like ours.I disagre on everything else.M.W should have caught that soft right in the numbers ball ,period.It is not a DL problem that our backs just canīt tackle either ,Allen and Williams.

And for the Pats excuse ,they are just not who they used to be,you can say whatever about their 6-1 record(that really amazed me ,I didnīt see their play matching their record at all btw) but reality is Brady doesnīt seem as confident as in the past and their wr corps just took a step down with the Walker injury probs and the departure of Randy Moss.
    El underdog.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

El Vikingo wrote:
    Randy Moss.
    That name should never be used on this site ever again. From now on he should be (and will be by me) call Patsrandy.

I have seen alot of football over my life, but I have never seen a player throw a game cause he loved the other team more than he did the one he was playing for.

EFFFFFFFFFF PATSRANDY. EFFFFF HIM FOREVER.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    Randy Moss.
    That name should never be used on this site ever again. From now on he should be (and will be by me) call Patsrandy.

I have seen alot of football over my life, but I have never seen a player throw a game cause he loved the other team more than he did the one he was playing for.

lol,do you mean you are ok with the firing of him?
    or you are just ok with the fact but not the manners of Chilly?

Prepare for a busy afternoon on here anyways.

El underdog.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Some people with terminally low self-esteem just have to rip on great players because it makes them feel better about their own ugly life.

Right now I'm listening to the voices of Titans players absolutely REJOICING that Moss is coming to their team.

Great player, Randy Moss.....I wish him well.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

Marrdro wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    Randy Moss.

If I never see or hear about that lazy crybaby again, it will be too soon. I refuse to give him any recognition, not even your new name for him
    None

jrjohn wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    Randy Moss.

If I never see or hear about that lazy crybaby again, it will be too soon. I refuse to give him any recognition, not even your new name for him
    Your probaly right. He probably likes the name in his own little sick way.

EFFFFFFFFF you know who.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Infidel wrote:
    Some people with terminally low self-esteem just have to rip on great players because it makes them feel better about their own ugly life.

Right now I'm listening to the voices of Titans players absolutely REJOICING that Moss is coming to their team.

Great player, Randy Moss.....I wish him well.
    Just like our players were when we got him I guess.

As to my esteem level. Spin it however you want, cause basically who the fuck cares. In the end, I didn't throw a game like ole dickhead did.

El Vikingo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    Randy Moss.

lol,do you mean you are ok with the firing of him?
    or you are just ok with the fact but not the manners of Chilly?

Prepare for a busy afternoon on here anyways.

I don't advocate firing the Chiller. I am glad he had the balls to fire ole dickhead.

Thats the kindof coach I want. I'm tired of the "Nice" Chiller. We suck under that guys leadership. Lets get back the the ass he was when he first got here.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Mardro said:

I didn't throw a game
    So your claim is that Moss threw a game?

LOL!

I suppose you have no evidence, as usual?

You outdo yourself, my friend.

Even more inane than usual.

:laugh:
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Infidel wrote:
    Mardro said:

I didn't throw a game
    So your claim is that Moss threw a game?

LOL!

I suppose you have no evidence, as usual?

You outdo yourself, my friend.

Even more inane than usual.

:laugh:
    No proof? Just watch the Disney channel if you don't get NFLN.

They are showing all kinds of plays, especially the one were he didn't even try to catch a very catchable TD pass.

Sometimes I wonder if you even follow the game or you just come on here and dream shit up.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast