Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

Brick wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    I said Favre, not me.
    Point being the play calling isn't all that bad. There is a play here and there that i disagree with. But it isn't the play calling that's killing the team. It's the non execution more than the play calling.
    You're like Helen Keller when it comes to football, aren't you?
    C Murder?

Awesome I just read 10 pages of negative fans... So much fun!!! I think some of you hit the panic button to soon!! Talking about Jared Allen should give money back because he is not doing nothing. Obviously your not watching the trench wars. Sacks come in flurry's for Allen, when he gets hot he gets hot. Talking about trading Bernard? Who the hell do you think will trade for bernard? Were stuck with him until free agency so support him! Yeah the coaches have some bad play calling but you cant blame them for penalties, are players are not disciplined enough, there going off-sides on Brett favres hard counts, but hey lets just blame chilldress because he has been hated since he got here, he only helped bring in Ap and harvin, oh and jared allen. He never gets enough credit!!!Did you really think it was going to be a season like last year? Wake up we were really blessed to have a season like last year. Give them time.
    Too much talent

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

An ugly win is still a win B)

AP is just an out and out BEAST.

The secondary looked more stable with both Cook and Ced back.

I thought Erin Henderson was unlucky not to be active for the game as i thought he was one of our better players the week before, but i accept our LB core is very strong.

All in all.. 1-2 is better than 0-3!

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

gabe_menendez wrote:
    Awesome I just read 10 pages of negative fans... So much fun!!! I think some of you hit the panic button to soon!! Talking about Jared Allen should give money back because he is not doing nothing. Obviously your not watching the trench wars. Sacks come in flurry's for Allen, when he gets hot he gets hot. Talking about trading Bernard? Who the hell do you think will trade for bernard? Were stuck with him until free agency so support him! Yeah the coaches have some bad play calling but you cant blame them for penalties, are players are not disciplined enough, there going off-sides on Brett favres hard counts, but hey lets just blame chilldress because he has been hated since he got here, he only helped bring in Ap and harvin, oh and jared allen. He never gets enough credit!!!Did you really think it was going to be a season like last year? Wake up we were really blessed to have a season like last year. Give them time.
    Why are we blessed? The colts win 12 games annually. The Chargers are always up there in wins. Pats are a 10 win team etc... Why can't we do the same? That's right...because our staff refuses to draft a Qb in the first round. Can't we just once move up and draft an elite Qb? For all the misses in the first round, lately there have been quite a few pluses.

Stafford, Sanchez, Flacco, Ryan, Bradford. Lets not talk about Eli, Cutler, Ben etc. In the past 6 or 7 years.... only Leinhart looks like a total miss.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

kevoncox wrote:
    gabe_menendez wrote:
    Why are we blessed? The colts win 12 games annually. The Chargers are always up there in wins. Pats are a 10 win team etc... Why can't we do the same? That's right...because our staff refuses to draft a Qb in the first round. Can't we just once move up and draft an elite Qb? For all the misses in the first round, lately there have been quite a few pluses.

Stafford, Sanchez, Flacco, Ryan, Bradford. Lets not talk about Eli, Cutler, Ben etc. In the past 6 or 7 years.... only Leinhart looks like a total miss.

Jamarcus Russel?
    Vince Young is still a bit of a toss-up, as well.

Now I agree with your sentiment that we need to go get our franchise QB, but the statement was too bold not to hit on

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415