Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 145 of 145
  1. #141
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    Brick wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    I said Favre, not me.
    Point being the play calling isn't all that bad. There is a play here and there that i disagree with. But it isn't the play calling that's killing the team. It's the non execution more than the play calling.
    You're like Helen Keller when it comes to football, aren't you?
    C Murder?

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    California
    Posts
    103

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    Awesome I just read 10 pages of negative fans... So much fun!!! I think some of you hit the panic button to soon!! Talking about Jared Allen should give money back because he is not doing nothing. Obviously your not watching the trench wars. Sacks come in flurry's for Allen, when he gets hot he gets hot. Talking about trading Bernard? Who the hell do you think will trade for bernard? Were stuck with him until free agency so support him! Yeah the coaches have some bad play calling but you cant blame them for penalties, are players are not disciplined enough, there going off-sides on Brett favres hard counts, but hey lets just blame chilldress because he has been hated since he got here, he only helped bring in Ap and harvin, oh and jared allen. He never gets enough credit!!!Did you really think it was going to be a season like last year? Wake up we were really blessed to have a season like last year. Give them time.
    Too much talent

  3. #143
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,681

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    An ugly win is still a win B)

    AP is just an out and out BEAST.

    The secondary looked more stable with both Cook and Ced back.

    I thought Erin Henderson was unlucky not to be active for the game as i thought he was one of our better players the week before, but i accept our LB core is very strong.

    All in all.. 1-2 is better than 0-3!

  4. #144
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,917

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    gabe_menendez wrote:
    Awesome I just read 10 pages of negative fans... So much fun!!! I think some of you hit the panic button to soon!! Talking about Jared Allen should give money back because he is not doing nothing. Obviously your not watching the trench wars. Sacks come in flurry's for Allen, when he gets hot he gets hot. Talking about trading Bernard? Who the hell do you think will trade for bernard? Were stuck with him until free agency so support him! Yeah the coaches have some bad play calling but you cant blame them for penalties, are players are not disciplined enough, there going off-sides on Brett favres hard counts, but hey lets just blame chilldress because he has been hated since he got here, he only helped bring in Ap and harvin, oh and jared allen. He never gets enough credit!!!Did you really think it was going to be a season like last year? Wake up we were really blessed to have a season like last year. Give them time.
    Why are we blessed? The colts win 12 games annually. The Chargers are always up there in wins. Pats are a 10 win team etc... Why can't we do the same? That's right...because our staff refuses to draft a Qb in the first round. Can't we just once move up and draft an elite Qb? For all the misses in the first round, lately there have been quite a few pluses.

    Stafford, Sanchez, Flacco, Ryan, Bradford. Lets not talk about Eli, Cutler, Ben etc. In the past 6 or 7 years.... only Leinhart looks like a total miss.

  5. #145
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    kevoncox wrote:
    gabe_menendez wrote:
    Awesome I just read 10 pages of negative fans... So much fun!!! I think some of you hit the panic button to soon!! Talking about Jared Allen should give money back because he is not doing nothing. Obviously your not watching the trench wars. Sacks come in flurry's for Allen, when he gets hot he gets hot. Talking about trading Bernard? Who the hell do you think will trade for bernard? Were stuck with him until free agency so support him! Yeah the coaches have some bad play calling but you cant blame them for penalties, are players are not disciplined enough, there going off-sides on Brett favres hard counts, but hey lets just blame chilldress because he has been hated since he got here, he only helped bring in Ap and harvin, oh and jared allen. He never gets enough credit!!!Did you really think it was going to be a season like last year? Wake up we were really blessed to have a season like last year. Give them time.
    Why are we blessed? The colts win 12 games annually. The Chargers are always up there in wins. Pats are a 10 win team etc... Why can't we do the same? That's right...because our staff refuses to draft a Qb in the first round. Can't we just once move up and draft an elite Qb? For all the misses in the first round, lately there have been quite a few pluses.

    Stafford, Sanchez, Flacco, Ryan, Bradford. Lets not talk about Eli, Cutler, Ben etc. In the past 6 or 7 years.... only Leinhart looks like a total miss.


    Jamarcus Russel?
    Vince Young is still a bit of a toss-up, as well.

    Now I agree with your sentiment that we need to go get our franchise QB, but the statement was too bold not to hit on


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Similar Threads

  1. Official Vikes vs Lions Postgame Discussion
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:48 PM
  2. OFFICIAL VIKES vs BEARS POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 02:34 PM
  3. OFFICIAL VIKES vs GIANTS POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 08:05 PM
  4. VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:46 AM
  5. OFFICIAL VIKES vs MIAMI POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •