Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: OFFICIAL Vikes-Ravens Preseason Game Tailgate Thread

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    does anyone know how much the tickets are gonna run? if they arent too expensive i might make the hike down
    Some one has done some research...and I seem to recall that the tickets wouldn't be that bad.
    Most season ticket holders are usually trying to get whatever they can for them.
    eBay or some such similar website probably will have them available soon enough.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    does anyone know how much the tickets are gonna run? if they arent too expensive i might make the hike down
    Some one has done some research...and I seem to recall that the tickets wouldn't be that bad.
    Most season ticket holders are usually trying to get whatever they can for them.
    eBay or some such similar website probably will have them available soon enough.
    yeah i just did my research lol. they look pretty reasonable, i just need to find a ride down, my car wouldnt make it lol

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Jilly is offline Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I've been waiting for Viking MD to start this like she said that she would...but I will wait no longer!
    :P

Sign up after my name if you plan on attending (copy and paste the list to a new post and add your name...that way it doesn't get cluttered up).

ATTENDING:
    Cajunvike
    Yikes! Sorry Cajun...I know I have been dragging my feet a little on this one. Mainly I have been waiting for confirmation from my co-worker regarding four tickets that she has promised. I know she is good on her word but she still needs to run it by her brother, I guess they split season tickets.

Anyway, now that this thread is going, I hope we can get a list of PP.Oers that can guarantee their presence at the game. If so, I would like to go ahead and purchase a block of tickets so that we can all sit together (4 seats will be separate). Just need a guarantee that everyone is good for the dough. And we need to decide on what is a reasonable price to pay..upper or lower level, etc.
    I'll post some quotes later tonight.

Jilly is offline Coach

ATTENDING:

Cajunvike
    KevinK (maybe Ned too)
    VikingMD
    Mr. VikingMD

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Put me and my designated driver down for sure.
    I forgot to check with my brother on this one when he was back in town this weekend so I won't sign him up yet.

ATTENDING:
    Cajunvike
    KevinK (maybe Ned too)
    Marrdro
    Wildman
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Jilly is offline Coach

Below are some current ticket prices listed on Stubhub:

Upper Level Corner 517 25 Up to 12 $29.00 each

Upper Level End Zone 510 24 Up to 12 $29.00 each

Upper Level Corner 534 14 Up to 12 $34.00 each

Upper Level Corner 508 15 Up to 17 $34.00 each

Upper Level Corner 545 15 Up to 13 $35.00 each

Upper Level End Zone 541 11 Up to 24 $41.00 each

Upper Level Corner 516 26 Up to 17 $42.00 each

Upper Level Sideline 523 30 Up to 12 $48.00 each

Lower Level End Zone 115 41 Up to 18 $58.00 each

Lower Level End Zone 115 40 Up to 14 $63.00 each

Lower Level Corner 118 39 Up to 19 $63.00 each

[img width=450 height=323]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/IBjillbee/MTStadium.gif[/img]

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

ill let u guys know in a week or so, once i talk 2 some people about a ride, or to get a hold of a rental car

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I've been waiting for Viking MD to start this like she said that she would...but I will wait no longer!

Sign up after my name if you plan on attending (copy and paste the list to a new post and add your name...that way it doesn't get cluttered up).

ATTENDING:
    Cajunvike
    Yikes! Sorry Cajun...I know I have been dragging my feet a little on this one. Mainly I have been waiting for confirmation from my co-worker regarding four tickets that she has promised. I know she is good on her word but she still needs to run it by her brother, I guess they split season tickets.

Anyway, now that this thread is going, I hope we can get a list of PP.Oers that can guarantee their presence at the game. If so, I would like to go ahead and purchase a block of tickets so that we can all sit together (4 seats will be separate). Just need a guarantee that everyone is good for the dough. And we need to decide on what is a reasonable price to pay..upper or lower level, etc.
    We don't actually have to all sit together...smaller groups is fine with me.
    The tickets might actually be cheaper if we don't require a big block of them.
    It is almost preferable to let smaller groups buy seperately so that no one gets stuck if someone else bails.
    We will be able to party before and after the game together at the tailgate anyway, so it's no big deal to me.
    I'm thinking that groups of four or so would work too...that way none of us has to sit alone.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"VikingMD" wrote:
    Below are some current ticket prices listed on Stubhub:

Upper Level Corner 517 25 Up to 12 $29.00 each

Upper Level End Zone 510 24 Up to 12 $29.00 each

Upper Level Corner 534 14 Up to 12 $34.00 each

Upper Level Corner 508 15 Up to 17 $34.00 each

Upper Level Corner 545 15 Up to 13 $35.00 each

Upper Level End Zone 541 11 Up to 24 $41.00 each

Upper Level Corner 516 26 Up to 17 $42.00 each

Upper Level Sideline 523 30 Up to 12 $48.00 each

Lower Level End Zone 115 41 Up to 18 $58.00 each

Lower Level End Zone 115 40 Up to 14 $63.00 each

Lower Level Corner 118 39 Up to 19 $63.00 each

[img width=450 height=323]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/IBjillbee/MTStadium.gif[/img]
    I will go with the section/area the group decides.

By the way, another way to do it, is to decide were we all want to sit and all of us go buy our own tickets in that section.
    We all still sit together and no one gets stiffed in someone doesn't show.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Jilly is offline Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

ATTENDING:
    Cajunvike

We don't actually have to all sit together...smaller groups is fine with me.
    The tickets might actually be cheaper if we don't require a big block of them.
    It is almost preferable to let smaller groups buy seperately so that no one gets stuck if someone else bails.
    We will be able to party before and after the game together at the tailgate anyway, so it's no big deal to me.
    I'm thinking that groups of four or so would work too...that way none of us has to sit alone.
    I'm cool with whatever everyone wants. We can hash it out here in the next few days/weeks. Just thought if we did want to go the block route, we should act soon before some of these groups of tickets start getting broken up.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast