Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Official Tice Thread

It is what it is. We live with what we have. 2 Fragile RB's and a new college O cord. We are going to turn the corner just wait!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

As much as I hate to say it, Tice is GONE at the end of the season...and if he doesn't take control of this team NOW, he will be canned before the end of the season. He has lost control of this team and until he gets it back, the Vikes will not be a playoff team.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch

If we go into the bye week 0-4, which looks like quite a strong possibility at this point, I don't think Tice makes it past that point. One way or another, like you said Cajun, Tice will not be the head coach of the Vikes next year. Unless a miracle happens and we win the whole thing.

I was never a big fan of Tice getting the job in the first place, but I never really thought about calling for his head until now. I really hope we don't end up with Fassel either.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"NeumDog" wrote:
    If we go into the bye week 0-4, which looks like quite a strong possibility at this point, I don't think Tice makes it past that point. One way or another, like you said Cajun, Tice will not be the head coach of the Vikes next year. Unless a miracle happens and we win the whole thing.

I was never a big fan of Tice getting the job in the first place, but I never really thought about calling for his head until now. I really hope we don't end up with Fassel either.
    I like Fassell... he will give this team a backbone, and you can guarentee a running game!

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Tice needs to start collecting his unemployment checks...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

stek is offline Rookie

Tice is gone by the end of the season..no question.

I say if we have 2 more performances like this by week 4...can him. We might still have some time to salvage the season then.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Who do you guys want instead of Tice if we can him already? I don't think there are better coaches right now we could get

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

We need a new coach badly. Tice is way too soft and that is one reason we suck. This guy is leading football players not seven-year olds. He needs to act like it and get on them when people make mistakes. Our team is playing with no standards, no desire to be perfect.

Loney absolutely blows, basic playcalling. I'm not sure whether it is him who demands Pep stay in the pocket or Pep who feels uncomfortable running. Taking away Daunte's running as a threat is killing our offensive options even more. The Bengals didn't even have a spy on C-Pep.

Cottrell. Two weeks ago I liked him, after this game I have seen enough. He refused to change his gameplanning even when it obviously wasn't working. Yes the D-Line should be getting to the QB by themselves but it doesn't hurt to mix it up with a blitz at least ONE time a series. Everything was broken and he did not do anything to try to fix it. He wouldn't try bumping the receivers, zone blitzes were nonexistent. Our secondary was playing prevent the whole day.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

I'd like to join in the Optomist Wagon, and say we're turning a corner, but I knew from the beginning of the season our SuperBowl dreams weren't nessecairly accurate, and I'm not sure we're gonna "turn the corner". I think that this year, we may just stink. I really hope not, but with that preformance.....?
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

"Vikes" wrote:
    It is what it is. We live with what we have. 2 Fragile RB's and a new college O cord. We are going to turn the corner just wait!
    you sound like rumsfeld, but i have to agree with you.

My biggest concerns going into the preseason were the unknown o-coordinator, and too many loose ends at o-line. These are arguably some of our weakest links now. we can blame red, we can blame the coaches, we should blame some of the players too.

We need Phil Jackson to get culpepper's head out of his current funk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast