Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Official Tice Thread

Yah thats true Smootpepper.. I've never really seen a coach change like that though in between weeks like that though so I dont know how it would work..

Blitz- What Chanell>

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Didn't Tice bring in Cottrell and Loney?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I think it is mostly loney, cotrell, and the o-line. Notice that the two things that Loney coaches are struggling the most. We need a real offensive coordinator or line coach so that we have an o coordinator in the booth.

Blitzkrieg is offline Training Camp

It was on the Fox (channel 9 locally) post game show. Already over. Tice looked utterly defeated, like he didn't even care anymore. Wow.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

When tice speaks its always entertaining. I found it even more ammusing that during Spring training the Star Tribune actually printed a story explaining why Tice would not address the media like he usual did in previous years was because he didnt want to say anything to be taken out of context. Why would a head coach of the NFL even need to worry about something like that. The man is obviously uneducated and talks before thinking about what he is going to say. He doesnt even the the rules of the game. Do any of you on here even remember last year and all the red flag posts on here????? Do any of you realize he pulle dthe same crap last week on a play that had no merit to even get the red flag thrown out. This guy is a dim wit idiot. He has no brain and is more concerned about being best friends with the players and living the glory days of playing in the NFL than being a coach. He is like that kid growing up that just could not comprehend you do not always say what you feel outloud you think about for a second and then spit it out if its the right time.Why are people honestly so high on this guy, WHAT HAS HE DONE RIGHT????????? He is the head coach the head coach is the leader the head coach makes the calls. I am so sick and tired of hearing people defend this guy, he was only hired as coach because at the time Denny was fired he replaced him and came into a team with a great offense that carried him for a while. We kept him another year or two because he was cheap and Red would rather spend his money on god knows what else in stead of findingus a quality head coach. I really hope Ziggy finds us a true mastermind on how to run this team because tice looks lost out their and seems to have no idea wher to turn next.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

My pops just told me that he heard they wouldn't give any money to get a decent O-cordinater.. Is this true?

iron brigade is offline Waterboy

How long are the Vikings going to stay with this bargain basement coach? He's the lowest paid coach in the league for a reason. It's time to show Mike "BB" Tice the door before the season is truly flushed down the toilet.

"Blitzkrieg" wrote:
    It was on the Fox (channel 9 locally) post game show. Already over. Tice looked utterly defeated, like he didn't even care anymore. Wow.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

If Tice looses his job as head coach, would any of you guys want him to stick around as an assistant coach? Like our o-line coach. Personally I dont want him fired in the first place, but if he does get fired I think it would be nice if he could stick around as an assistant.

kyleo1967 is offline Starter

No coordinators will come here. Most coordinators make more than tice. you can't bring sombody here and pay them more than their boss (Tice). It won't happen. I think by the bye Tice is out, Cottrel itnerim

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Red's cheap a$$ is why we have tice as a head coach. We where lazy and hired from within to save money. Thanks red

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast