green hornet is offline Starter

The Official: SB Lottery winners

Not sure when the sb lottery is going to be, I would assume either today or tomorrow. Lets hear who some of the lucky winners are, and if included, where your seats are.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:The Official: SB Lottery winners

green hornet wrote:
    Not sure when the sb lottery is going to be, I would assume either today or tomorrow. Lets hear who some of the lucky winners are, and if included, where your seats are.
    As noted elsewhere, we will be notified next week if we won and the Vikings make the game.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

green hornet is offline Starter

So they are doing the lottery either today or tomorrow, but not notifying people until next week? They need to give people enough time for travel/hotel/....arrangements.
    I was told that they will notify both be email and by mail. Joe emailed me stating the lottery WILL be this week. Would be nice watching the game knowing that if the vikes win, you have sb tickets.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I believe they are doing the lottery today so that everything is ready to go, but waiting to pull the trigger until after the Vikings win on Sunday. That would put emails out to winners on Monday and Snail Mail out to people by Tuesday (Wednesday at the latest).

I know that in '98 they sent out notification before the NFC CHampionship game... and there was a little bit of remorse for that one.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

NodakPaul wrote:
    I believe they are doing the lottery today so that everything is ready to go, but waiting to pull the trigger until after the Vikings win on Sunday. That would put emails out to winners on Monday and Snail Mail out to people by Tuesday (Wednesday at the latest).

I know that in '98 they sent out notification before the NFC CHampionship game... and there was a little bit of remorse for that one.
    +1, I have no problem with waiting to get to the big game before selling tickets to the big game. The game is stressful enough, no need to compound it by putting thousands of dollars on the line too.