Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Skol ,,, your ass lol

wow, how many days does it take for the hangover to go away after your drunken stupor in that parking lot? Which one is it, the one eight blocks away from the dome where the little bros park your car in their bare dirt lawn.>? Only in minnesota can you have such great accomodations...

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Skol ,,, your ass lol

wow, how many days does it take for the hangover to go away after your drunken stupor in that parking lot? Which one is it, the one eight blocks away from the dome where the little bros park your car in their bare dirt lawn.>? Only in minnesota can you have such great accomodations...
    I actually felt pretty good physically this morning. And mentally? About this team? Meh. We suck. Can't change that by trying to interact with a troll.

The PPO tailgate spot is actually about 40 yards from Gate H. Cross the light-rail tracks and you're at the Dome.

Yes, the concourses are hell. But the seating bowl at the Dome is the best in the NFL. Great sightlines - closer to the actual players than any other stadium. It's a problem for the TV cameras - not enough space. That will go away.

And when the Vikings are good - which they have consistently been for the life of this place, it's louder than any stadium in the NFL. Sound bounces right off that baggy up there and down onto the field.

So - thanks for stopping by PPO. Good luck to whoever your team is (although, based upon the grammar, spelling and otherwise lack of what appears to be a HS education, I'm guessing you're a Packer fan) this coming season. I hope by the time our new stadium opens our Vikings are on the upswing.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Did you actually pay hard earned money to go into that shit box of a stadium and watch that crap on the field? You sucker... lol

I hope the Peckers beat those losers by 50 ..

I bet you wear braids too.... you goof...

Oh ya go fuk yourself...
    What, no racist slur this time ? Get lost you quivering heap of human inadequacy.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Did you actually pay hard earned money to go into that shit box of a stadium and watch that crap on the field? You sucker... lol

I hope the Peckers beat those losers by 50 ..

I bet you wear braids too.... you goof...

Oh ya go fuk yourself...
    are you Randy?
    El underdog.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Had a great time Sunday. Good people, good weather, good food, and cold beer. Yeah a win would be nice, but you can't control that.

Had a blast running the photo booth again, and pictures are up.
    10-13Panthers Tailgate - Memory Box Photo Booth Rentals for Weddings, Parties, Graduations, etc. Serving Minneapolis, MN, Bismarck, ND and all surrounding areas

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Had a great time Sunday. Good people, good weather, good food, and cold beer. Yeah a win would be nice, but you can't control that.

Had a blast running the photo booth again, and pictures are up.
    10-13Panthers Tailgate - Memory Box Photo Booth Rentals for Weddings, Parties, Graduations, etc. Serving Minneapolis, MN, Bismarck, ND and all surrounding areas
    I put that link on the PPO FB page - hope that sparks some hits!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

LIVike is offline Starter
    Had a great time as always with great people. Just think in two weeks we get to do it again for over 12 hours.
    None

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234