Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    This rookie Martin for the Bucs may threaten Peterson's single game rushing record if he keeps this up and this pathetic ass defense doesn't do something. Pretty sad when you get your asses handed to you in front of your home crowd by a 2 win team. I think its funny actually, and I will probably buy a ticket to watch Aaron Rodgers and the Packers absolutely destroy this pee wee league team we call the Vikings. Now I see why its so easy for people to hate on the Vikings. They don't do anything to make it hard, they fail at everything they do. Down by 20 points now, way to blow it losers. I think I am at the end of the line with this team, I don't have it in me to support a bunch of losers anymore. I have been a fan of this team for going on 25 years, and I am done. I can't continue to support a team that just doesn't get it. Maybe its time to go to some GB games with the buddies and experience what a real franchise is all about.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

THE OFFICIAL PPO Vikes vs. Buccaneers Tailgate Thread

If you are in the stands and among those booing...STOP booing our team!!!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    If you are in the stands and among those booing...STOP booing our team!!!
    They deserved to get booed, they were fucking horseshit.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    This rookie Martin for the Bucs may threaten Peterson's single game rushing record if he keeps this up and this pathetic ass defense doesn't do something. Pretty sad when you get your asses handed to you in front of your home crowd by a 2 win team. I think its funny actually, and I will probably buy a ticket to watch Aaron Rodgers and the Packers absolutely destroy this pee wee league team we call the Vikings. Now I see why its so easy for people to hate on the Vikings. They don't do anything to make it hard, they fail at everything they do. Down by 20 points now, way to blow it losers. I think I am at the end of the line with this team, I don't have it in me to support a bunch of losers anymore. I have been a fan of this team for going on 25 years, and I am done. I can't continue to support a team that just doesn't get it. Maybe its time to go to some GB games with the buddies and experience what a real franchise is all about.
    ^^^^^^^Now that is just asinine, we are brutal, and the packers will smoke the hell out of us, but you can't switch over.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    They deserved to get booed, they were fucking horseshit.
    ^ this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234